[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: imgres.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
help me /adv/. I just tried to kill myself but pussied out. I need some encouragement.
>>
>>16604820
What caused you to attempt to take your life in the first place?
>>
>>16604825
I'm just not happy. I feel like I never will be. life is shit desu and I just want to end it
>>
>>16604842
ah fuck. to. be. honest.***
>>
>>16604845
Well keep your chin up dude. I can't offer any advise other than to try and find some kind of reason to hold onto.
>>
>>16604853
I appreciate it but I'm not a dude. 8-) thank you though
>>
>>16604820
>>16604820
hey, how bad is your situation?
>>
>>16604921
pretty bad. too pusi to do shit though fuck my life
>>
>>16604946
Explain. What's giving you a hard time?
>>
>>16604895
Who cares if you aren't a dude? Your gender is not important what so ever.
>>
No, especially if you have people that you know in your life, you shouldn't. Believe it or not that type of thing can effect even people that you don't think remember you. One day when I was in high school one of my friends got the news that one of her old friends had committed suicide and she was crying on the bus ride home barely able to be comforted. I lost a friend a couple of months ago to suicide, and the pain doesn't get better, it gets worse. I thought that the initial shock was the worst of it, but it's not. The pain just keeps building and building and building. Thoughts of guilt, of repressed feelings, of such a profound amount of loneliness just keeps building to the point where you start considering that maybe you should end your life. Her birthday was yesterday, and I woke up crying because of it. I don't know you, but if there's even a part of you that thinks that maybe someone thinks you good enough to suffer for your sake in their eyes don't do it. God, please don't do it. If you can make your life better if you can find a way out that doesn't involve more people being put into your same situation, take it. Please. It's strange to suggest this, but if you need someone, just ask. It doesn't have to be someone you're close to.
>>
>>16604820
Here's some encouragement. Your life will factually one day be better than it is today, killing yourself now or ever is the ultimate form of denying yourself happiness. Your friends and family despite how shitty they may be, all love you, and doing such a deed would destroy many of them.
>>
>>16604820
What's your name and where are you right now? What's it matter if we know since your set on this?

I know plenty of people with reasons to do so. Why are you doing it?

Are you a sex slave for the network of people that run the world?
>>
>>16604820
I will try to kill myself today
>>
>>16604946
Call a suicide hotline and TALK to somebody. Get a therapist as soon as possible.
>>
Hi, i attempted su to get rid of all the lies to my friends and family about my education and work and life, i even managed to fail that. I jumped from 6th storey to fall on a tree. Stayed in coma for 3 days. When i wokeup i saw everyone. Everyone was here even the library lady my old friends my whole family but when i saw my land lord i couldnt resist the urge to laugh because i imagined that hes here to collect the rent
In short. My family and friends didnt care about my lies they cared about me and everything is forgivable if you give the chance. If you kill yourself you'll lose that chance. Dont be a tv show where they end the episode on a cliffhanger be a movie where they end on happily ever after
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.