[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pregnancy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 109096872.jpg (50 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
109096872.jpg
50 KB, 300x300
Around a week ago me and my girl, both virgins tried to go all the way. I had a condom on and we tried but never got through the hymen. I didn't really ejaculate either but there was definitely some that accumulated in the condom. I checked the condom and there wasn't a leak, at least as far as I could tell.

Now she says her period is late, what are the odds?
>>
PRIVACY+BOUNDARIES PLEASE. TAKE MORNING AFTER 2BSURE. TAKE PILL FROM NOW ON. STOP ZHITPOSTING
>>
stop being stupid. some white goo on the outside of the condom might as well be hers. yes, it happens. if it was inside and it didn't like, well... stop being stupid. just chill.
>>
>hymen

lmao
>>
Odds are very small. Are you sure she's a virgin?
>>
>>16604583
Yep. We didn't go further because it was too painful for her.
>>
>>16604587
A lot of women say that to test guys to see if they care and/or to raise the attraction they might get
>>
>>16604591
I've known her for a long time and she's been a purityfag until recently.
>>
>>16604587
It was too painful only because you couldn't get her wet enough
>>
>>16604603
She religious? Really? Hmmm...interesting
>>
>>16604587
Yeah, but that doesn't mean she's a virgin.
>>
>>16604550

Unless she has a rare medical condition, there should not be a hymen that covers her whole vaginal opening. If she did have such a hymen, she would be unable to menstruate ...
>>
>>16604635
Hymens come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, and it's possible that a girl has one that covers the entire opening except for a small hole, which allows for menstruating. It would still cover most of the vaginal opening, making it penetration likely to be difficult and painful.
>>
>>16604603
Why the sudden change? That shit is a big thing for assholes who believe in it.
Also, the chances of her being pregnant from an aborted attempt at sex are slim to none, considering that you at least used a condom, and nothing really happened due to pain.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.