[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think when you see your ex on Tinder?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 1252x1252
What do you think when you see your ex on Tinder?
>>
If i ever saw my ex on tinder i'd probably beta like hell and feel shitty about it. but after a few days i'd only tell myself she's doing that because she just can't meet people normally 'cause, well, she's deranged.
>>
>>16604540
>but after a few days i'd only tell myself she's doing that because she just can't meet people normally 'cause, well, she's deranged.

Except you're also on Tinder so you're similarly pathetic.
>>
>>16604543
no, but--
i mean--
but she's like--
you win this one.
>>
I'm swipe left, cause it's not someone I want to see again, maybe feel bad for like a minute, and then move on.
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 640x1136
I knew tinder was nip propaganda too.

Get out of my head you fucking fascists!!!!!

I do not want to fuck a 2hu!!!
>>
Swipe left, then move on with my life because she's a crazy bitch and I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>16604523

I saw my ex on tinder a month after we broke up and honestly I didn't care because I broke up with her so it's fine with me if she is getting it in because that's what I've been doing since the day we broke up. I have no reason to care about what she does because she isn't mine anymore
>>
swipe left so hard that I don't even look at the next few people and just keep swiping left until I stop feeling repulsed by him
>>
>>16604543
Honestly, who gives a shit?
>>
i laughed
>>
>>16604523
Hit her 100 times with a leather belt. Or break with her.
>>
jokes on you. i swipe right on everyone while not even looking at my phone. easy to filter through the bullshit later.
>>
>>16604543
BTFO
>>
>>16604523
I have never dated a whore, and therefore never seen one of my exes on Tinder
>>
I swiped right just to see if they would do the same.
>>
>>16604543
But at least you know she's not in a better position than you
>>
>>16604575
Are you clinically retarded?

Who here understands what this retard tried to say just now?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.