[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Limerence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
Short story: I tried to manipulate someone I work with because I hated her and wanted to get her fired I thought the best way to do it would be by pretending to like her alot it was working for a couple of days we talked alot but I started to like her and now I can't stop thinking about her witch wouldn't be hard to do in the first place you should see her she's fucking perfect she's got beautiful eyes perfect shape perfect everything that's what made her so dangerous in the first place now I feel fucking stupid because Im fucking depressed no I don't want to presue anything with her she's married and a little bit older than me plus it would ruin everything that I worked so hard for I just want it to go away what caused it wasent how beautiful she was I'm strong willed enough not to fall for the petty bullshit its the way she responds to me the way she looks at me it drives me fucking crazy any advice would be greatly appreciated should I try to have sex with her? Will that make it go away? The problem isn't that I think I couldn't have her its that I think I could and I know its a bad idea mabye sex just once would make it all go away but it could also make things 10x worse
>>
This was hard to read.
>>
>>16604048
Is there a hint of "hate sex" desire in your fantasies?
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.