[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it dangerous to have sex with hookers ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: petitehoe.jpg (161 KB, 958x486) Image search: [Google]
petitehoe.jpg
161 KB, 958x486
feeling alone and horny, picrelated charges 50$ for 15min, no foreplay. Apparently 22 y-o, 5'0 95lbs

I've never been with a professional before... so I'd wear a rubber obviously. I'm affraid to catch something but then again I guess I could catch a disease from any random girl I bang

So did anyone from /adv/ ever purchase a prostitute ? thoughts ?
>>
$50 for 15 minutes is outrageous.

Do you really think you can do all you want in 15 minutes anon?

Look around for a much better deal. Also 5'0 95 pounds is disgusting. Don't scrap at the bottom of the barrel when you can get so much better.

It isn't dangerous if you are wearing a condom and make sure you specify what you want.
>>
>>serenity prayer tattooed on leg.

I don't know dude, that's.. kind of fucked up.
>>
>>16604003
its typical normie shit

just like you

>knowing prayers
>>
File: petiteshoes.jpg (137 KB, 958x486) Image search: [Google]
petiteshoes.jpg
137 KB, 958x486
>>16603999

well, my grandmother gave me 50$ for christmas and 5min of oral sex + 10min of vaginal sex is plenty to bust a nut. She usually charges 180$ an hour but sell time in 15 and 30min increments.

Her roomate is apparently a 18 y-o petite girl like her and it's same price for her. Or both of them for the 2 girls together.
>>
>>16604007
Haha it's not religious
>>
>>16604011

sorry, meant to say both girls for double price (100$ 15min, which is irrelevant, 200$ for 30min and 300$ for one hour)
>>
File: 1447710510508.png (160 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
1447710510508.png
160 KB, 372x351
>>16604007
Hi senpai! Merry motherfucking Christmas.
>>
>>16604014
>>16604014
Yeah it just means that at some point, she was trying to do better. And then she relapsed or whatever and now she's back to whoring herself for dope.

Most people I guess wouldn't give a shit.
>>
>>16604011

You think that is enough because you are in real time currently. When she is there naked and ready to service you the nerves will kick in. You haven't been with a prostitute before and so you will be shitting bricks the first time because of how unnatural the whole thing.

Believe me when I say 5 minutes of oral isn't enough and you should find one willing to give you an hour for a reasonable price. Get the mood going, have some chit chat, tell her what you want and let her slowly build up to it with no rush.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.