[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dating older men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Al-Pacino-and-Lucila-Sola.jpg (53 KB, 620x376) Image search: [Google]
Al-Pacino-and-Lucila-Sola.jpg
53 KB, 620x376
Is it weird to like date older men? Or married men? Like to have an actual preference for it?
>>
>>16603765
There is an obvious moral gap between dating just older men and married men.
>>
the stereotype is that girls who date older man usually have daddy issues

but other than that it's fine, just make sure you are not taking advantage of you
>>
>>16603767

well, that's your morals. it's not like they're leaving their wives, so it's not the girls issue. but how big is too big an age gap?
>>
>>16603780
Why are you even asking this if you don't care about other people's morals? That's all you'll get from asking this.

There is no objective "too big of an age gap". The closest thing is studies that show the larger the age gap, the larger the chance for divorce.
>>
>>16603765
Having a "preference" for married men is weird, yes. It means you prefer people who are not and can never be truly available to you.
>>
How big of an age gap are we talking about?
>>
I couldn't date a girl that dated men before me who were more than 10years older than her.

don't know exactly why, but it makes her look like a weak slut with issues
have met a couple..was always estranged by it
>>
I don't find men more than maybe 5 years max older than me attractive at all. My dad is still in his 40s it just feels like that would be creepy.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.