[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My predilection is having sex with girls who are in love with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
My predilection is having sex with girls who are in love with me but who I feel nothing for in return.

I love calmly watching them indulge in their out of this world hazy and feverish happiness with me as I think about how futile all their hopes and dreams are, how they're now completely a slave to their emotions and human nature and there's absolutely nothing they can do to escape from their inevitable, soul-crushing despair when I break up with them.

Obviously I don't have the highest self-esteem.

And I'm not at all Chad-like. I'm a pretty introverted and sensitive guy.

Ask me anything.
>>
wow.
>>
How do you do it?
>>
Sounds pretty awesome desu
>>
How do they get the figs into fig rolls?
>>
>>16603476
No, you're not sensitive.

You're a sociopath. Get help.
>>
>>16603476
>Ask me anything.
Rebbit pls went and stay went
>>
>>16603544
Kind of hard to say, but based on my understanding of chemistry between people, I'd say people fall in love with me (this is the deciding factor after all) because I'm dreamy, kind, but also comfortable in my own skin and charming on a surface level. I can make girls laugh after spending some with them to figure out what works on them. I'm diplomatic and I assume the best in others. I'm intellectually confident, but not emotionally, but that last thing is not something that's necessary to show other people, is it? I have a career I'm working at, so whenever I do feel insecure or awkwardly out of place, I can just focus on that to give me a sense of purpose.

There are a lot of girls out there who fall for people who are nice but not self-defeatist. I also don't hide the fact that I'm introverted and enjoy some nerdy things like science and literature, so it's easy for especially these girls to feel some kind of kinship with me. I can be kind of hot'n cold because I have a low tolerance for games and bullshit, and I let people know where my boundaries are.

More specific questions will be answered.

>>16603558
Please explain.

>>16603591
You could call me a sociopath, but in that case, I'm a sociopath because I'm sensitive and a bit scarred and distrustful of people. I hold my true feelings hidden to almost everyone.
>>
File: 1445955710742.jpg (68 KB, 468x353) Image search: [Google]
1445955710742.jpg
68 KB, 468x353
>>16603591
>Get help.
The two words which identify a Social Justice Post from a thousand miles away.

>>16603476
>Ask me anything.
How do you spot a chick who looks like she's what you're after?
>>
How tall are you, OP?
>>
>>16603713
That may be the wrong question to ask. I'm open toward all kinds of girls. I'll just keep maintaining my network... watering my crops so to speak contiuously. I'll hang with people in social groups like inviting some people in my courses out for a beer, and sometimes asking people out for coffee one on one, with no expectations whatsoever on my part. I just talk to them about their ambitions and plans for the future, about their interests and hobbies, and later views on politics and outlooks on life and try to get a clear picture of them as human beings as possible. I won't pursue subjects when I feel they're bored, I'll just change the subject at once then.

By the time I know they are "my kind of thing", they're usually very attentive toward my every move, become accomodating and in a way cooperative. They become more absentminded, and the eye-contact becomes, in lack of better words, more romantic, more needy, more brainless. Some more outgoing types may become even more eager in interacting with me, more quiet types will usually become generally more silent. You could try approaching someone head one while looking into their eyes. Smile when you their eyes meet you and see how they react. It's a bit contextual, but I look for tensing of muscles or a melancholic stare. Otherwise just feel it out.

>>16603698
175cms. I'm nott a tall guy. I'm not particularily muscly either, mind you. There's some advantage to my height if played correctly. You'll often be at eye-level with girls, since they're shorter than men. Milk it for eye-contact all its worth. I find people who I can meet with my eyes feel more... human to me. I postulate it goes both ways.
>>
>my predilection
You have erectile dysfunction?
>>
You know green jello?

How do they make it green?
>>
>>16603811
I need to point out that it doesn't go from coffee to love. I spend some time with people at bars, parties or projects in more crowded areas too, so I can show off or have a break from them.
>>
>>16603811
>175cm
So like 5 feet? How tall is a cm?
>>
>>16603476
Why do you talk like a pedantic faggot?
>>
What makes the red man red?
>>
Wood chucks chucking wood how much would he chuck if the chuck wooding wood chucker wood chucks could chuck lots of chuck wood chuck?
>>
>>16603819
5'9'', it seems.

>>16603821
English is not my native language. I use some dictionary words.

>>16603822
I like you.
>>
>>16603476
how is wielding that kind of power appealing it sounds awful
>>
>>16603476
Wait how do you get girls to love you?
>>
Yeah, you sound like the kind of guy I would really like -- thanks for warning me there are people like this! I won't get paranoid, but at least I'll remember such things are possible and I'll be calmer if it happens to me.

You sound like you might have had some problems with your parents though. Maybe if you work through them, this behavior will go away.

BTW, if a girl made this thread, she'd be getting so much hate.
>>
how do you prevent yourself from catching the feels?
What if you actually fall in love one day and she does this to you?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.