[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you prevent the transmission of STDs through cunnilingus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Unknown.jpg (13 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
13 KB, 273x185
How do you prevent the transmission of STDs through cunnilingus or anilingus? I heard dental dams are cumbersome, inefficient
>>
>>16603365
That's pretty much the only way to help reduce chance of transmission. I guess there is stuff like latex panties too.

But it always comes back to the best way is abstinence or sex within a committed monogamous relationship with someone you trust and know is clean.
>>
>>16603376

>tfw socially regressive fogies are trying to use STDs to push their agenda

don't listen to this shit OP
>>
>>16603393
Wut? I'm just being honest. The only way to 100% prevent STDs is abstinence. There's no two ways about that.

Using condoms and dental dams definitely help reduce your chances but that risk is still present, and it grows with every new partner and every partner your partner(s) have.
>>
Don't be a whore.
>>
>>16603408

I am not a whore, I enjoy sexuality to the fullest with a few different partners
>>
>>16603402

>pro-abstinence

Socially regressive prick detected, how is living in the 19th century?
>>
>>16603402

>Abstinence is the only way to prevent dizeeez, condoms don't worrrrrkkk

See, this is what unquestioning religious dogma in schools does to children's brains
>>
>>16603393
>>16603415
>>16603432
Your samefag is really is really obvious anon

>7 replies
>3 posters
>>
>>16603449

I never said I wasn't all three of those posts. Sex ed threads on 4chan just end up filled with old timey moralists from /pol/ who don't belong in the 21st century.
>>
>>16603481
Considering the post count, you're also either OP or this guy >>16603408
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.