[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im worried about him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 5448.gif (1 MB, 500x722) Image search: [Google]
5448.gif
1 MB, 500x722
My boyfriend and I have been together for a year now, and everything great! I love him, he is the frist boyfriend I ever had, he had a girlfriend before me, it was he's first girlfriend, he was looking into a future with her, marriage wise, he was 16 at the time he was with her, was with her about two years. And she cheated on him. He loved her, what they call young love, and he kept giving her chances, anyway, here, now. At times I find him crying at moments just at random, they are rare. But how do I deal with that, how do I make him feel better? How do I make him move forward, and make him happy? He tells me at times, he has dreams of her, crying, when he has a full nights rest. He avoids it, sleeping, from just two to three hours at a time. He has two jobs, one he works all night and the other he works in the day. He is busy, but I thank he does it too, just avoid thinking about her, to run away from depression, to just keep on going nonstop.What should I do?
>>
Cuck him.
>>
File: _20151127_230701.jpg (133 KB, 1440x1033) Image search: [Google]
_20151127_230701.jpg
133 KB, 1440x1033
Just hold him. And tell him you love him. And tell him you'll never leave him.
>>
>>16601963
what the fuck
how old is he now? he shouldn't be dwelling on his gf for this long, unless he got with you right after they broke up. but that would make you the rebound, and i wouldn't be calling him my bf....

i would dump him. there's no way i would stick around with a guy who still has feelings for a gf that fucking cucked him. that just shows how little of a spine he has and how he doesn't appreciate what he has in the present.
>>
File: 29596504190288a21b.jpg (125 KB, 470x458) Image search: [Google]
29596504190288a21b.jpg
125 KB, 470x458
Doesn't the fact that your boyfriend is mad in love with his ex-girlfriend pose a problem in the relationship...
>>
>>16602022
I know this, but he told me before that, it was really bad. As in every time he used to talk about her, to his close guy friend he has he would cry, and cry. But, after some time, he doesn't cry that much anymore. Or even if at all. At this season, the raining season here in california. This is the time he got with his ex, what I think, is its because of the season, bringing memories, to him.
>>
>>16601993
He is 19, and to say, yes, I was somewhat...a rebound. He was a year in beaking up with her. But his ex, texts him, this was early into the relationship. And he told me, but I wasn't mad at him, I was patient, later on, more over a week he blocked her. And actually moved to a different area, so he wouldn't see her, he actually gets pretty pissed when he sees her.
>>
>>16601982
Thank you, friend. Is that all I can do? :(
>>
I know you don't want want to hear this, but if he is still broken up about his past relationship, then he is still emotionally invested in her. It's quite possible that his vagina is the reason she stepped out on him in the first place. You can bide your time and hope for the best, but who will you lean on when YOU'RE in need of support?
>>
>>16602040
he still has feelings for her then. you know this isn't a good sign, right? doesn't matter if it "used to be worse," if he is still crying over his ex then he has some issues. it's possible that he is just stressed to the absolute max with 2 jobs - most people would be - and he's just crying because he's pushing himself past his limits and he's frustrated. idk, maybe he happened to be thinking about her and was already upset about shit, and attributed that crying jag to her. people can sometimes be confused about what they feel and why.

he probably loves you, or at least thinks he does - sometimes people can and do love two people at once. the main question you have to answer for yourself is, are you content to share his heart with her? because if he's seriously still crying over her, that is what you're doing.
>>
>>16602051
I guess...I don't know, myself. I only had myself, and I had people fail on me, people that don't really care about me, can careless about me if I was to die. But..I guess we are using each other for our own emotionally reasons...really, I just didn't want to be alone anymore, I just wanted someone that can listen to me, thats all, but..I really really love him, and I want to make him happy, thats always been my goal, just to make him smile.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.