[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ask me what you need to and i will answer you. this is your chance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: quiet space.gif (76 KB, 500x303) Image search: [Google]
quiet space.gif
76 KB, 500x303
ask me what you need to and i will answer you.
this is your chance to get your answer /adv/
>>
Why?
>>
should i try to finish out a degree that is worthless (according to my professors) or change to a degree that is nearly useless and requires grad school?
>>
My gf might be pregnant but we both don't want to be parents.
how the fuck do I break that to my parents? I'm 20 she's 19. Probably thinking abortion is the way tto go.
>>
Will an employee or the company they work for take the hit for an accidental injuries at the workplace when the customer sues because of slipping and falling? (no wet floor signs)
>>
>>16601889
if you cannot afford a baby, abortion is acceptable.
if there is any chance of being able to care for it go for it. it is in your hands
>>
>>16601888
find a good paying job. continue the degree.
>>
>>16601896
Thanks stranger
>>
>>16601884
what do you even want ? do you know? find out.
>>
>>16601891
depends on the case and if there were witnesses and security cameras, plus if you were injured
>>
>>16601889

Do not go with abortion. You will have it on your conscience for the rest of your life and if you ever come over from the dark side you will REALLY regret it.

Abortion is murder.
>>
>>16601902
you are welcome.
>>
>>16601909
>abortion is murder

Cumming on my hand must be genocide
>>
>>16601909
who are you to judge? a baby is a baby if it reacts to sound an has a heartbeat in the embryo?you eat eggs dont you? this is for help only so please get your ignorant self out of my thread
>>
>>16601912
Yes because fetus definitely equals sperm.
>>
>>16601912

Nope because it hasn't reach the egg yet. once it fertilizes the egg's then yeah killing it would be murder. What is so hard to understand?
>>
How to approach / Hold a conversation With a girl at work. Don't want to ask them 20 questions.It just bores them(job is at a warehouse)
>>
>>16601928
ask them about there job and compare your works,if you do the same thing just talk about yourself or what you have to do later and complain about it to make her relate
>>
>>16601916
Stone age logic

Its not murder by the way, keep trying
>>
Why is adoption not an option?
>>
>>16601966
>[
depend why you need it
>>
>>16601968
It just makes more sense to me to kill off a kid after letting them live for 18 years.

Like if they pull the "I didn't ask to be brought into this world" card or if they feel like they don't deserve to live because they were an orphan, at least they can commit suicide or ask someone to hire an assassin.
>>
>>16601909
Listen Jesus freak. If I ever want a kkid I'll have one. But right now it would not be the right choice because we're struggling as it is to survive and I don't need a starving baby on my hands. So unless you can right me a check for a million dollars please kill yourself
>>
>>16601882
visiting girl that i love after xmas, we are together for 10 days and only made out once
should i buy anything or its too early?
a flower? wine? both?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.