[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys do with your free time after work? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: tots.jpg (46 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
tots.jpg
46 KB, 512x288
What do you guys do with your free time after work? I'm ok with finding things on my days off but the 3-4 hours I get after a work day seems too short to do anything significant
>>
masturbate
>>
Realize that this is all you will do for the rest of you life and contemplate suicide.
>>
>>16600985
thats what im trying to cut out

>>16600987
no can do
>>
>>16600965
Work out.
Cook your own dinner.
Chat with friends.
Shitpost.
>>
I enjoy writing, so I usually spend my off time doing that. Other things: practice guitar, catch up on TV/movies, hang out with friends, clean my room/house, go for a walk, etc...

You need a hobby OP. What do you enjoy doing in general?
>>
>>16600965

I stay active. I don't have a TV at home and I'm fairly limited in the shows I like to watch, so instead I volunteer at a lot of local events and concerts, I bartend one night a week for tips, I teach kids how to skate a morning a week, go to the gym a lot, and I'm part of a theatre program.
>>
>>16600965
you can get a lot done in video games with just 3~4 hours

same goes for books

same goes for working out

you can also watch 1 or 2 movies in that time

go to the bar for a few hours

etc...

and best of all, if you have a gf, you can hang out with her... maybe even get sum fuk

you don't like doing any of those things?
>>
>>16601012
>lift weights
>snowboard
>shoot guns
>watch films
>play cs
>get drunk

I feel like 3-4 hours isn't enough time to do the things I want to do.
>>
>>16600987

really? i mean doesn't it get more interesting and fun when you have kids etc,?
>>
>>16601023
This, seriously. 3 hours is enough time to do any of these things
>>
>>16600965
Wait, how do you only have 3-4 hours free time on work days?
8 hours at work
8 hours sleep
~1 hour getting ready,and then travelling to and from work.
You should have 6 minimum, and probably closer to 7 hours free per work day.

If you meal prep 1 or 2 days a week, even cooking shouldn't take much of your free time.
>>
>>16601336
i work 4 10s
~11 hours at work
~2 hours commute and readiness
~7-8 hours of sleep

thats 3-4 hours left over
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.