[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
File: 1450636618406.png (389 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
1450636618406.png
389 KB, 800x536
I betrayed my best friend. Yup its real. I talked his gf into breaking up with him. Then told her all his secret and tried to kiss her. Then we told him everything. Basicslly this is the worst day of my life. I appologized and even cried infront of him when he said we arent friends anymore.
>tfw no best friend
>didnt even get anything out of it
>he is my fucking roomate
>all friends now hate me
>no friends for the first time in my life
Just end it all
>>
File: giphy.gif (480 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
480 KB, 493x342
>>16599723
>>
>>16599723
You do realize how much harder it is to find a friend than a hoe?
>>
>>16599731
Kek.
>>16599723
Why did you convince her to break up with him?
>>
You were a huge fucking faggot and stabbed your bro in the back. Bros should always have bros' backs. It will be hard if even possible to be friends again.

You should take it like a man, accept you've done something that betrayed your friends' trust, forget about them, be okay with moving on, and next time don't fuck your friends over. Bitch.
>>
>>16599731
8>>16599735
YEAH I FUCKED UP. I never have done anything like this in my life. I feel like my girlfriend just broke up with me. I am a total scumbag
>>
>>16599738
I know brother. Thank you for giving it to me rough.
>>
Why did you do it?

Just for pussy?
>>
And here I thought back-stabbing is only reserved for women.

Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>16599723
Have fun living with him the remainder of the lease you moron. You deserve whatever is coming to you.
>>
>>16599750

not exactly, i am a man and one friend of mine tried to take my gf from me saying that i was cheating on her, she obviously noticed that he was lying and reported to me instantly, faggot just felt embarrassed and never spoke to me again.

Envy is something common, regardless of sex.
>>
A good friend of mine tried to awkwardly get my girl of 7 years to break up with me bc she's a model. He went as far as to say I cheated on her with men and she realized right away he was a fucker. Then he tried to get her drunk, tell her more "dirt" and tried to have sex with her. She freaked, called me and we never talked to him again....

That's you man. Don't fuck things over for other people without good reason. ESPECIALLY your best friend.

Said guy in my story kept calling and saying "I'm sorry" "I was drunk". Nope, fuck you.

You burnt your bridges, man up. Move on. Maybe later in your life he will forgive you, but doubtful considering you're roomates.

You fucked up
>>
>>16599842
You're a dickhead
I want to to forgive that guy right now
>>
>>16599851
Shut up you spineless faggot.
>>
>>16599871
no.
Forgive him now
What is your life if you can't forgive people
He showed remorse
You're acting like a child
>>
>>16599872
I'm not the guy who told that cunt to fuck off. I'm a passerby that told you that you need to grow a fucking spine. You're probably just a slut that cheated while drunk and are living vicariously through this other "I was drunk, it doesn't count!" faggot. Faggot.
>>
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>16599879

What in the world is this projection?
I just think it's best to forgive people then hold this unhealthy vindication
>>
>>16599921
Where is he holding any unhealthy vindication? There was a cancer in his life and he cut it out.

Also, if someone's actions are vindicated, it means they were justified. It means he made the right decisions. You can't be unhealthily justified. Don't use words you don't know the meaning of.
>>
>>16599928
>calling a human being cancer
you have been on 4chan too long.
>>
>>16599932
I said "a cancer". Learn what words mean.

> 2. any evil condition or thing that spreads destructively; blight.
>>
>>16599937
Which is not a human being in this reality
You have been on 4chan too long
>>
>>16600092
You're right it's not a human being. It's a metaphor. It's a popular figure of speech that is not restricted to 4chan. That's why it's in the dictionary. There are many retarded memes that are directly linked to 4chan and this is not one of them.
>>
>>16599851

You can forgive people and never talk to them again though. You forgive, but never forget
>>
>>16600106
Forgive AND forget.
Always give the second, third, and fourth chance.
Nobody is some one dimensional evil that you claim to be, you should always give them a chance to redeem themselves.

if that was me, I'd forgive him and let him be my friend again.
>>
>>16599723
>be 13
>be alpha
>see girl and fall for her
>inadvertently be too smooth to her friends
>get closest you've ever been to a girl
>being a fuckboy stabs you in the back
>lose whole entire social circles trust
>people say me and her probably had something
People think there no REAL consequences to doing bad things. until you're on the outside.
>>
>>16600134
The fuck are you saying?
>>
>>16600156
He tried to get with the girl he wanted, did stupid shit with her circle of girl freinds, they outted him.
>>
Why did you do it, OP?
>>
>>16599723
>I talked his gf into breaking up with him
hmmm, this isn't all on you OP, this broad went along. Are they back together? If so your ex friend is an idiot for that as well but you could always argue you knew the girl would go for it
>>
>>16599842
You aren't getting the whole story here. So even after he pulled the you cheated shit she still hung out with the dude to party.
>>
Reputation is everything.

Stab a fucker in the back, and everyone will ask "Is he gonna do the same to me?". Shit, even people who hate him but like you are gonna have a hard time trustin' you, you fuckin' scumbag.

>>no friends for the first time in my life

I'm a loner creepy robot here, and normally, most of the time, people who live like this don't deserve it. But you do.

Man up and deal with it, unlike most of us, this was entirely your choice.

The good thing about this, is you're gonna learn the hard way not to screw over those who support you.

Nothin' you can do about this, except learn from your mistakes.
But seein' as you don't think twice about stabbing a friend in the back, I doubt it.

Another plus, bein' a robot an' all - I'd say you're totally fuckin' normal. There's a reason I've isolated myself, and that's because guys like you and girls like her (who can easily be talking into throwing away a good thing) are fuckin' everywhere. The only real difference, is that you were dumb enough to get caught.

You either went from "honest good guy" to "We should bang" way to fast and she clocked on because you made it so obvious, or you were over-reaching and you never had a shot. Either way, you flew too close to the sun, Icarus.

I should not be givin' you pointers though, a scumbag like you would probably use them instead of learning a valuable lesson about not screwing people over.
>>
>>16599723
smoke crack
>>
File: topkek.jpg (501 KB, 2500x2500) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
501 KB, 2500x2500
>>16600827
Are you fucking rapping?
>>
>>16600835

Had to re-read my post an all.

Apparently I was. It was purely unintentional.
>>
>>16600119
>Always give the second, third, and fourth chance.
you're very naive. assholes don't just suddenly stop being assholes one day. people don't change, kid. you should learn that.
>>
>>16600835
>that pic
damn man, I haven't played arcanum in ages.
>>
Kill yourself tonight. It is the only honorable way. You are Judas decendent. You shall now be treated like a cockroach every where you go. Your life as you now it ends today.
>>
>People SJW instead of actual advice

When will moot delete this cancerous redditor board?
>>
>>16601536
>moot

redditor detected
>>
Wow, Just stop talking to people and move to another state. You only have your selfishness to blame.
>>
>>16601536
when exactly was anything SJW?

He is a piece of shit this much is established.
>>
>>16600762
KEK KEK KEK
>>
File: IMG_5895.jpg (249 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5895.jpg
249 KB, 1200x1600
I fell for an cute asian girl that I met online. We skype a lot and I know that I'm not being catfished. She told me she loves me and I have strong feelings for her. She lives on the other side of the fucking planet. Tried breaking it off once, but it was too hard. Idk what to do /b/
>>
>>16601800
Wrong thread and wrong board
>>
kl
>>
You did nothing wrong. He was probably an asshole anyway.
>>
>>16599723
>>didnt even get anything out of it

You do realise how much of a waste for a human life you are, right? You deserve everything bad in life.
>>
>>16599723
kill yourself tqbh family, you're a terrible person
>>
Friends don't mean anything really. Just a bunch of assholes you hang out with . I think ruining for others is fun. I'm proud of you OP, this world needs more people like you.
>>
The worst day of your life? You tried to fuck over your best friend's relationship by trying to get with his girl and all you care about is how you feel now?

You live and you learn. Time to take this knowledge and find new friends that have girlfriends you won't try to steal.
>>
>>16599723
not all your fault OP. Bitch broke up with your friend and trying to blame it all on you. All you did was make a move on your friend after she broke up with him. It could have gone either way.
>>
>>16599723
Kill your self you filthy scum, nothing can clean the dirt you made.
>>
>>16602786
Just kidding sorry for sounding mean. But yeah I had a ex and a friend that did what you did to me. But I didn't have secrets but she did. It sucks but that was years ago. You will meet new people
>>
>>16602708
I hope your mother fuck your dog. Ugly monkey boy!
>>
If you talked his GF into breaking up with him then you had no best friend to begin with. You never had one. Enjoy being a shitty friendless being
>>
>>16602793
You know I'm right. Why care about people? They're all a bunch of ugly shitheads anyways.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.