[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be apathetic atheist >start dating another atheist chick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Rosary.jpg (143 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Rosary.jpg
143 KB, 1600x1200
>be apathetic atheist
>start dating another atheist chick whos a bit more outspoken
>she ask why I have a rosary
>tell her how it was my grandmas, who I was really close to
>she got it from from her grandpa when he died and she gave it to me when she died
>he got it from some Italian guy way back when and it was supposedly blessed by Pope Leo the 13th
>my grandma had like 20 grandkids and chose me to give it to
>few weeks later, find out she put it in the garbage and took a picture to make some shitty edgy atheist picture like "taking out the trash lol!"

Am I over reacting or is this a super cunt move of her? she didnt actually throw it away, but I told her what that thing meant to me. Im considering breaking up with her now.
>>
Make sure she knows that such actions are not okay with you. If she's learned her lesson, maybe it'll work. If not, dump her, because your feelings don't seem to mean that much to her if that's the case.
>>
>>16599633
It's a very cunt move because she knew it held emotional value for you and she still decided to deface it for lulz. To me it shows she doesn't respect and shits on things and memories which are important to you. I would break up with such a person and I'm not even exaggerating. There's no point in dating immature, 'im so edgy' and mean girl, you can do better anon.
>>
>>16599633
Holy shit, thats fucked up. It's not even like you used it for religious purposes, right? It was just something that meant a lot to you because family. Not because religion.

I'd suggest explaining that to her. But if her cunt behavior continues as you explain, I'd possibly dump her too. If the object makes her that uncomfortable about her own beliefs, then maybe she shouldn't even be at your place if she can't respect it.
>>
>atheists
>dating

I don't believe you. Enjoy your hand.
>>
There are two kinds of people in this world the ones who have respect for others and then there are the kinds who just think they can do anything they want.
Dump her ass I'm not religious but I have respect for the dead and if they had something religious or not that they held dear you better not mess with it or at least that is my take on it
>>
I would dump her in a heartbeat. How dare she touch, much less throw away something sentimental to you? It's incredibly disrespectful.
>>
>>16599633
Atheist or not, she lacks respect and understanding. I know a good deal of atheists, even more hardcore than your shitty girl who's probably in just for the flavor of the month thing, but they don't lack manners.

Dump her ass.
>>
>>16599633

Holy shit, fuck her.

Im an atheist but I dont preach it at all. I like faith and like people to hold it. I wear a crucifix sometimes because it looks cool and I like the symbolism

I started dating a girl who was out and out christian, did I start shitting on her beliefs, try to convert her to an atheist? No

I let her hold them because they're her beliefs and if they're important to her then good for her

Your girlfriend sounds like an out and out cunt of a militant atheist
>>
>>16599633
People like her are why religious people hate atheists.
>>
dump her, a person who does that is not worth spending your time with. It's a family heirloom and she has no respect for the emotional value for it.
>>
>>16599633

That's extremely fucked up.
>>
>...is this a super cunt move of her?

Yes
>>
I agree with everyone. She tossed that out and was bitchy x100 for a deeper reason. She's bad news screaming for attention like that.... Also she has no consideration for your family heirlooms so thats fucked up. As an atheist, real logical objects and people are what matter to me.... not stupid idealistic images of belief.... it sounds like she is trying to turn atheism into a religion of its own that "needs to assert it's power" THAT'S NOT what atheism is about. This bitch is just trying to be trendy/edgy.

LET HER KNOW!!! That she fucked upand calmly rebuke any whines of atheism she gives back and break up with her. Dont let her walk away without knowing how much she fucked up, because it sounds like she wants to leave anyways...

(Sorry if there are typos, mobile post)
>>
>>16599633
she sounds like an absolute cunt. if she doesn't understand something as simple as sentimental value, you need to kick her to the fucking curb before she ruins your life and all your friendships.
>>
I'm an atheist.

There's being an atheist and there's being an asshole. She's a fucking asshole.
>>
That's fucked, man.
>>
That's fucked up, man.

You better invoke the spirits of the old to torment her before you break up.
>>
>>16599633

She has no right to throw away your valuables. It's not for her to judge the sentimental blue you put on something.

Dump her. She clearly puts more value on making some smart ass photo online than she does on your attachment to family heirlooms. She doesn't value your feelings or your property.
>>
>>16599633
That is just fucked up. Not only does she definitely give atheists a bad name (Though, as a Christian I wouldnt know that from experience), but she spat all over your family honor just to get a quick laugh.
Dump her. Dump her HARD.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.