[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, black guy here. I see more interracial relationships every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10
File: 1450770398577.jpg (33 KB, 840x950) Image search: [Google]
1450770398577.jpg
33 KB, 840x950
Okay, black guy here. I see more interracial relationships every day now. Even when driving past elementary and middle schools I see little black boys and white girls or white boys and mullato girls. So how do I get a girlfriend who is white if these little kids can find love then surely I can.

Whats the best way to attract girls of a race other than your own?
>>
>>16599087
>SociaIIy retarded nigger trying to take advantage of pure white women

IiteraIIy destroying cuIture. Good thing there's been a decIine in this IateIy due to hip hoppers fucking themseIves over. Won't be Iong untiI white purity is cIeaned up and spread further in coming years.
>>
Only liberal girls will persue a relationship with you.
>>
>>16599095
>muh pure white Aryan female race
This is a dying meme buddy get with the times
>>
File: mikego.jpg (29 KB, 300x302) Image search: [Google]
mikego.jpg
29 KB, 300x302
>>16599115
ITS THE CURRENT YEAR!
>>
>>16599098
>>16599095
WHY CAN'T LOVE BE FUCKING BLIND

I just want to get a woman that isn't a shitskin is that so much to ask?!
>>
File: 351515.jpg (7 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
351515.jpg
7 KB, 150x150
>>16599095
>>
fuck you people are disgusting. just because he's a nigger doesn't automatically mean he's a bad person you bunch of edgy 16 year olds.

>>/r9k/
>>
File: c5qWb[1].jpg (254 KB, 963x1280) Image search: [Google]
c5qWb[1].jpg
254 KB, 963x1280
>>16599126

Not for long it wont be
>>
>>16599579

>>>/pol/

FTFY
>>
>>16599530
you want love to be blind but you don't want to date a woman of your own color...
>>
>>16599579
It's 4chan after all m8, either they're fedora tipping faggots or trolling.

OP if you're not trolling, you're a moron for thinking you have to do some magical wizardry in order to attract women of other races
>>
>>16599087
I'll be honest with you. Coming from a black guy in a interracial relationship you don't have to do anything special. Girls will either like you or they wont, period. You just have to act like you always do and eventually you will catch the eye of a girl who likes who you are. Continue to improve yourself, learn , go to school if you are not. Become smarter one thing I can say for certain is that unless you want a slutty trashy white girl , or any girl for that matter because this applies to any race. You will want to meet the ones who are educated. The girls who are educated usually want mates who are also educated which means you will improve your chances with decent girls 100% by being educated yourself.
>>
if i found out a guy liked me because of a race fetish thing I'd be pretty repulsed
>>
>>16599098
lol tell that to my super conservative and religious fiancée.
>>
>>16599087
The fact that you think you have to do anything special to get with a white chick tells me you aren't very experienced with women. I'm Haitian and my gf is white. I met her by just saying hi and then talking to her about her day, just like I would have with any other girl.
>>
File: 1450921596878.jpg (211 KB, 538x627) Image search: [Google]
1450921596878.jpg
211 KB, 538x627
>>16599095
>>
>>16600263
gross
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-06-09-13-37.png (390 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-06-09-13-37.png
390 KB, 1440x2560
>>16599087
Let me tell you OP

Race does not really exist

The difference of 2 so called "races" is so minisquel that it can NOT consitute as a race

Athropologist that study humans do not acknowloge race, because there is not enough proof to show that humans can be catorgized on the levels of melitin in their skin. That 0.01%, a hundreth of a percent is not enough.

The only reason why you belive that there is race is because you have been indoctined by society in this social and economic lie for the sole purpose of dividing and concoring humans in the justifcation of hate. "Race" is not about skincolor, its about an excuse to hate.

Because there is only the human species
phenotypic features are irrelivant
we can not all be grey blobs.

So what you are really saying is it it ok for me to have a romantic relationship with another human that has a different skincolor, then yes, of course its ok.

The same way how its ok for people with attaches earlobs to be with lobed earlobes
>>
>>16600263
This guy gets it
>>
>>16599087
Just be you. The girls show up eventually. Make sure you frequent a place with girls, however.
>>
>>16600339

Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>16599087
fellow 4chan nigger here. i just want a qt pale redhead gf like in OP's pic ;_____;
>>
>>16600659
Everyone does. Being black just means you get the one with jungle fever or the one that wants to piss off her dad. Enjoy it.
>>
>>16599087
1. Step: Shoot yourself between the eyes. Trust me, works 100%, youll be dead.
>>
>>16599087
>Whats the best way to attract girls of a race other than your own?

Same as with any girl I guess. Be tall, work out, dress nicely, groom, be articulate... etc.
>>
>>16599087
Op you must realize that a girl in your pic is way out of your league. She wouldn't look at you twice.
>>
>>16599087
stop thinking race matters, it doesn't.
>>
Good to see more admitted PoC on 4chan. I'm dominican and have been browsing since essentially the beginning of 4ch. I hope you take many of the racially charged comments as sarcasm; many of these keyboard warriors don't know how to formulate a complete sentence outside of here.

but as to your question, picking up white women is the same as any other woman. Look well, exercise often, groom regularly, have a diverse range of hobbies, form opinions on many things. /fa/, /fit/, /lit/, /tv/ and /mu/ can all be a great benefit to you.
>>
People like you are sick to the core. I hope to see the day when you scatter like rats when white men (the ones that are left) string goyim like you up on trees.

This is coming from a mixed person btw.
>>
my advice to you is

be a man
not some thug ghetto shit
just be a normal guy
people will not see you as 'the black guy' and so will girls of any self respect

but, if you're one of those WE WUZ KINGZ N SHIT I have bad news for you
>>
File: 1310405139732.jpg (5 KB, 194x212) Image search: [Google]
1310405139732.jpg
5 KB, 194x212
>>16600659
>>16600659
Everybody wants that, bro, and everyone can have it as long as they become wealthy, healthy men.
>>
Be normal
DO NOT SAG
Don't be the stereotype
Have self respect and don't use curse words.

This is coming from a fellow black man
>>
Fucking gross man wtf is this shit seriously

I'm fucking sick of shit people like you

Children need good parents and that includes having a dad. I'm sorry, but you are clearly not suited for this job. Get out.
>>
File: 1449842030140.jpg (786 KB, 3619x3549) Image search: [Google]
1449842030140.jpg
786 KB, 3619x3549
Now if this thread was a white man trying to get with Asian women, this thread would be a lot different.
>>
Man dude...
I'm a spicy spic here.
We have Niggas in the family as well as crackers. I don't get why this site is full of hateful ass people. They wouldn't say that to my face. Props if they did, but a foot in their ass as well.
White girls, I Fucking love them. Seriously, it's all I've gotten :)
Don't listen to Wayne; listen to Coltrane

Wayne<Coltrane

Also, bitches love a classical Nigga
>>
>>16602106

>Putting white and Asians at the same level of niggers
>>
File: hqdefault (13).jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (13).jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>16602123
I already love you my nigga. West coast?
>>
>>16600339
you're completely rejecting social constructs with that phrase. I'm sick of black people saying racism is all about skin color. because it's not. it's how you act, and behave within society, and unfortunately for black men in particular, a sizeable handful give pretty much all a bad reputation.

my point being asians, hispanics, and native americans don't face nearly the same discrimination as black people. it's not just the color of your skin
>>
It can be done but you must

>Speak intelligently and don't use slang
>Dress well with no saggy shit
>Control your temper
>Be employed

Some girls you have no chance with as I have met some girls who admitted to me that they would never date a Dindu.
>>
Fuck off nigger, race-mixing is killing the white race and society. Fuck your own black women, why don't you want to, because you don't even like your she-boons?

>>16599576
>>16599589
>>16601084
Have you never been outside your SJW hugboxes on reddit and here?

Do you find it so hard to believe that there's people on here who don't like niggers fucking white women, that you think it's a joke?

>>16599662
Only "thug life" trash women want to date niggers. So good luck.

>>16600339
There's actually people who believe this garbage? You are actually denying the biological differences between races?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negroid

Anthropologists acknowledge the differences between races.

>>16602123
You're fucking scum.
>>
why are people falling for this bait thread?
>>
Ay, just wanted to say GL op and fuck all these cunts in this thread throwing racist jabs at you.
>>
>>16599530
>WHY CAN'T LOVE BE FUCKING BLIND
>I just want to get a woman that isn't a shitskin
kekekek
>>
>>16602162
I'm also Fucking Asians, ausies, Arabs and other assorted flavors.

>>16602129
Best coast \/\/
That's a bad picture dude, you look like a monkey. :/

Back to you...
>>16602162
This >>16600279 you Fucking Faggot!
You know what's killing white people?
Dumb ass white people that think like you. The ones that overlook their growing meth problem. The list goes on. You're Fucking antiquated, and should be naturally selected to get the fuck out and limit yourself to men of your own thinking. Leave the women that want beautiful children to us who appreciate a nice ass where we see it. Your small dick, small stature, passionless idea of sex need not apply.
>>
What's with brown people obsessing over white girls. It's almost hilarious, considering that's at least half of r9ks demographic if you've ever looked at one of their selfie threads.
>>
>>16602392
It's because most of them come from bullshit families without a sense of culture. Invite them to some ethnic shit and they go nuts. Yeah, you could say they're going for the "token" experience, but you can't shake hands if you're always clenching your fists, seen?
>>
File: 1428048698588.png (125 KB, 275x267) Image search: [Google]
1428048698588.png
125 KB, 275x267
>>16602400
>It's because most of them come from bullshit families without a sense of culture. Invite them to some ethnic shit and they go nuts
Hold up, are you implying its the girls that are obsessed with interracial shit? Because this thread is a good example of the opposite.
>>
>>16600339
>minisquel
Minuscule
>>
>>16602392
>It's because most of them come from bullshit families without a sense of culture. Invite them to some ethnic shit and they go nuts. Yeah, you could say they're going for the "token" experience, but you can't shake

Honestly, as a fellow negraaaaa of 4chan, I (or we possibly) obsess because black women are too masculine. They many wear weaves.... and their natural hair state is disgusting (I'm glad I'm not a black girl). I personally just find white women more appealing..... they can have blue eyes.... green eyes.... grey eyes..... awesome soft run your fingers through hair...... they just have this aurora that I cannot explain. In fact. honestly, although I am black... I have never had a black female friend..... I don't even really associate with the black females of my family..... I just wasn't raised around them. There are so many factors......
>>
>>16602413

I stuck my finger in a white girls butthole, and then smelled it..... I've been hooked ever since.
>>
>>16602431
Good post

>>16602429
>they can have blue eyes.... green eyes.... grey eyes..... awesome soft run your fingers through hair...... they just have this aurora that I cannot explain.
That totally doesnt sound a bit creepy.
>>
Also, be advised.... all over the world.... white women are the most sought... Being a minority.... regardless of what people say..... you can't ever be in arms reach of the level of the quality of a white women in which a white man can ultimately obtain... no matter how awesome you think your white girl is. I've seen tons of interracial couples... and then I see the girls that my nephew.... who is basically white can obtain. The quality of his women are ridiculously outstanding at his age..... and as a grown man... I cannot even obtain 1/16 of the quality of white women he can because I'm black. It's that simple. In the world we live in, if it's not white, it's not right. So in response, instead of settling for a low tier women based on how I look.... I force myself to stay single unless a miracle happens. I won't be seen with anything less than I believe I should have and god strike me dead if I'm lying.... I will stay single unless that happens. Single 6 years and counting.
>>
>>16602438

How does that sound creepy?
>>
>>16602447
Stop using so many fucking elipses
>>
>>16602453
One of the reasons I can't take much of this serious is I watch you brown buggers put white women up on this pedestal, and are absolutely retarded with your own women.

Its creepy because I half expect someone like you to stalk someone.
>>
>>16602463

They get put on this pedestal because in my experience, the REALLY good ones make themselves impossible to obtain. In most cases, they're doing the same thing I'm doing.... molding and scoping this perfect looking person. Also, getting a white girl isn't difficult...... getting a top tier quality one is a challenge.

And no, I don't stalk someone..... I just don't care anymore.... I've hoped..... but girls just don't find me appealing and I'm at that age where I just don't know where I can go to socialize. My job is full of a bunch of old ass bitches.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.