[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do people see my mole/birthmark? I consider myself as a 7/10,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 6
How do people see my mole/birthmark?
I consider myself as a 7/10, but i'm so used to my mole that i don't know what people really think about it. Should i cover it?
Should i wear lipstick?
Some advice to my overall look?
inb4 i'm looking for real advice, i'm not playin' the atention whore card here.
Pic related, it's me.
>>
You're a very beautiful man.
>>
Most people won't really care about it or eventually they'd get used to it.
>>
>>16598648
I'm actually a girl. But i actually don't mind being misgendered. Happens pretty often so i'm used to it.
>>
If you are good with yourself, everyone will too. So don't worry!
Of course there will be the stupid people who will point at you and whatever, but they don't matter COUSE THEY ARE STUPID,
>>
>>16598639
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc5G04nJecI

basically this
>>
i think it could be mistaken for a cold sore or a bruise, but that's something you can easily refute. it's just a birthmark, it's something that makes you special! i think it's pretty cute. i don't think you should do anything to cover it up.
>>
Why not get it freezed off?
>>
>>16598693
because it is not a wart. The skin is "colored" in that zone. I cannot take a laser removal treatment because it is basically asking for skin cancer.
>>
Drawback to an otherwise pretty lady. Easily 7/10 without the mole, 5-6 with. It's just so big. Definitely worth cosmetic surgery to get rid of; ask your parents for Christmas.
>>
>>16598689
It is a birthmark, not a wart.
>>
>>16598639
no one wants to kiss a mole, get it removed
>>
>>16598703
i've been thinking about comestic surgery. The problem is the alternative. Laser removal is almost a 90% probability to cause me skin cancer and the "remove skin from another area" will leave a terrible scar (worse than the mole itself)
>>
>>16598713
>8713▶
>>>16598639 (OP)
it has no texture or volume. It is just darker skin in that area. Is that disgusting o.o?
>>
My baby daughter has a bigger birthmark than that in the same position. It's a port wine stain not a mole though, so laser might work.
We're going to look in to that when she gets a bit older.

If you're confident then it is can be a cute aspect of your face. If you're self conscious then it will probably look ugly.
Some people might dislike it but I think most people won't mind
>>
>>16598721
yea but it's more the appearance of it that's off-putting. like I wouldn't mind if a girl had a diamond stud in her lip, even though that's raised and has texture it's appealing to look at so i wouldn't mind kissing it
>>
>>16598701
If it's a mole (Like stated in the OP) then it can be frozen off. No cancer risk.
>>
>>16598766
sorry about the word used to describe it. English is not my first language. It is a birthmark. It cannot simply be frozen off.
>>
File: WP_20151201_08_03_19_Selfie.jpg (343 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151201_08_03_19_Selfie.jpg
343 KB, 720x1280
>>16598639
I wouldn't mind really.

Then again I have three moles on my face that make shaving difficult and painful.
>>
Doesn't seem like a huge deal, I would date ya. But your probs don't want a fat nerd.
Anyway your still a qt3.14 with it without it, just be a tiny bit weird to deal with at first .
>>
Serious answer: I think you look fine, but I don't think your haircut is quite right for you with the birthmark. Normally I really, really like short hair on girls, but I think most people's appearances are heightened by one unusual feature and not more. So on most girls, shorter hair (for a slightly androgynous look) works well, but on you, your birthmark is already a strong and unusual distinguishing feature. With a longer, more feminine haircut and some/more makeup (not to cover it, just usual stuff) I honestly think it might improve your appearance and not detract from it. Really I think you'd be pretty fucking cute.

But you're fine already -- I certainly wouldn't stare or anything -- I just think you'd look better that way. I also hope it goes without saying that once somebody dates you and falls for you they'll fall in love with every single aspect of your appearance, at least if you're with the right person, and will come to love that birthmark regardless of your hairstyle or fashion choices, so if that's what you're going for you can do what you like.
>>
>>16598714

> Laser removal is almost a 90% probability to cause me skin cancer

What? Not even CLOSE. Laser light removal feels like getting snapped with a bandaid and it has the lasting damage of getting snapped with a bandaid. Seriously no big deal.
>>
File: Imagen105.jpg (299 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
Imagen105.jpg
299 KB, 1024x1280
>>16598878
I've always thought that shorter hair made the birthmark look better.
>the pic it's me with longer hair.
>>
Update
Me in another angle.
The glasses helped a little bit?
>>
>>16598913
Would a darker lipstick help? Maybe the contrast between the pink and purple is making it stand out.
>>
First off as a guy i dont like the mole at all. NO

2nd off i dont like that hair style, gay as fuck

3rd off you look like a dyke

Im not trying to insult you, just telling you thoughts
>>
>>16598930
Not insults taken, haha. I'm a dyke actually.
>>
>>16598912
Honestly I think I stand by what I said. The first picture is a better photograph, much more flattering lighting and whatnot, but after mentally correcting for that I think the more feminine longer hair complements/softens it better. I'd suggest shorter bangs though, and a little lipstick and maybe eyeliner. I'm picturing it and I think it'd look pretty good (although this is coming from someone whose own girlfriend refuses to wear makeup because it's too much work, so don't think I'm judging if you prefer not to.) Others are welcome to weigh in if they think I'm wrong of course.
>>
>>16598639
>I consider myself as a 7/10

Can people stop giving themselves these arbitrary ratings? "I consider myself a 8/10 but most people like I'm 6" Can you just learn to be comfortable in your skin? That's way more attractive than posturing up to strangers on this stupid website.
>>
>>16598943
Eh, I think in a thread like this it's a reasonable thing to write so's people can tell you if you're way over or underestimating your appearance. Whether threads like these are appropriate on /adv/ is another matter but it's a slow hour so personally I'm not counting.
>>
>>16598639
7/10? Not even close.

That make up you got on makes you look like a giant faggot. The birthmark doesn't even matter
>>
>>16598943
And yet, here we are: posting opinions that had nothing to do with the question. "stupid website" anyway.
>>
>>16598945
I'm a female. "faggot" does not apply to me when it comes to make up.
>>
>>16598953
I couldn't even tell by how frighteningly manly you look.

It's not the birthmark, it's pretty much everything else. If you weren't suck a scene kid emo punk rocker and actually looked like a normal female, I'd probably call you a 6-7/10

As you are now, it's probably 3/10. Again, it's not the birthmark. Just your terrible style
>>
>>16598956
I N S E C U R E

We all know NEETS roam /adv /. DW op this dude hates the way he is. Lol, so sad.
>>
File: DSC01904.jpg (3 MB, 2736x3648) Image search: [Google]
DSC01904.jpg
3 MB, 2736x3648
>>16598956
Some people are confortable having an androginous style. Insults actually won't make up your poor responses to the actual matter treated here.
>>
>>16598639
You are literally gay female Hitler
>>
>>16598946

>And yet here we are

Yes here we are, where you'll have people disagree with you on your self assigned rating and using this board like it's /soc/

>Should i cover it?
>Should i wear lipstick?
>Some advice to my overall look?

Do whatever you want. It's not 4chan's job to dress you up. My advice for you was to get comfortable in your own skin, if getting rid of the mole will make you feel better then do it, if not then don't do it, don't come here saying you're a certain rating and expect people to validate you.
>>
>>16598970
Sure, I'll leave this obviously insecure lady (who thinks her problem is birthmark nonissue) in the middle of a giant hug box filled with NEETs that feel it's necessary to lie to her face and tell her how fine she is and how it's just the hair and w/e.

Lie some more you white knights. God forbid someone comes in and doesn't have a sugar coated, half hearted opinion
>>
>>16598975
been told that a lot, actually, it has lost its "offensiveness" at this point. Because that is the normal "opinion" from the common short sight retarded and uncultured idiot.
>>
File: 1446060246215.png (432 KB, 452x530) Image search: [Google]
1446060246215.png
432 KB, 452x530
>>16598972

You don't look andro tho just like a gay male
>>
>>16598980
If you had actually read the whole threat you'll realize that people have shown an honest opinion, not "sugar coated" hugs and compliments.
>>
>>16598972
If I'm not allowed to undress you in public, and I can't tell if you have a penis or a vagina, then I'll just stop looking at you. Enjoy your silence.
>>
>>16598990
what you see is probably the 1/3 portion of my whole body. In fact, my boday SCREAMS that i'm female, due to the obvious female features and the tight clothing i'm used to wear.
>>
>>16598995
We can't assume you're trans? Isn't that a little transphobic of you? From what I see, the clothes you wear don't exactly show off any sort of figure.in fact, is argue to say that I'm one of your photos you look a little stocky. Like a stocky fellow I'm skinny jeans and tight shirts
>>
5/10 without the mole, and your attitude.

>consider myself a 7/10
-2, now 3/10
>>
Op here
The point of the threat is to ask for advice due to a very obvious facial feature and how to deal with it, facing opinions from common people and/or people who had experienced it in their own life.
Not begging or asking people to tell me that "im pretty or not"
>>
>>16599006
can't believe that now i'm transfobic. You can assume the rest of my clothing and claiming that i'm trans. Just to clarify, i am not, and indeed the clothing i use is pretty tight, just because i like the way it fits.
Been called "faggot", doesnt offend me in any way, 'thou
>>
>>16598880
For mole removal it is dangerous. This is because it removes the top of the mole but not the root, so if it became cancerous you wouldn't be able to see the changes and catch it before it becomes deadly.
Not sure about the 90% chance or if OPs birthmark is actually a mole.
>>
>>16599010
Thats exactly what your doing though.

Being androgynous isn't the problem. Even androgynous people have to display prominent gender styles to affirm their gender. Your problem is that you are a female who claims to be androgynous (but somehow screams feminine), absorbing a male style of dress, and wondering why you aren't considered pretty by any of your local guys.

As a guy, it's pretty off putting to see a questionable gendered person and find them remotely attractive when you gotta guess first, then figure out if you're a butchy lesbian dyke or interested in a binary relationship

That's simple advice
>>
>>16598978
I'm not a crybaby, people can "rate me" the way they want, you won't see any response here correcting people for their "rate". it is just that I consider MYSELF as a 7/10 based on my persona standart.
>>
>>16598639

It's not a deal breaker. I knew a woman once with a big mole above her lip and I had to sit on her left or I would constantly stare at it. After a couple weeks though, I got used to it.

There's no need to be really self-conscious about it.
>>
>>16599029
I'm not claiming or self affirming that i am androginous, it is just that people often perceives me as an androginous person (due to facial features) on the first sight. My clothing selection doesnt scream femenine, but my body does, no matter if i use female or male clothing. I can't do anything with my genetics and overall biological appearance. You just dont "choose" to be this way. You just are.
I'm not wondering if people finds me pretty or not (due to their personal standarts) but im actually asking for advice to make myself a more flattering look to feel like a "polished" person in general. And if guys have to figure it out if i'm female or not, that is the least of my problems, when i'm actually a huge ass lesbian.
>>
>>16599030

>point of the thread is to find out if I should get rid of the mole

And the advice you've gotten is to do whatever you want!
>>
>>16598701
What are you talking about? How would a laser removal affect chances of skin cancer? That makes no sense.
>>
>>16599046
All you're missing is the red hair and feminism signs. Women don't need no man
>>
>>16599053
it is interesting when people respond with actually useful thoughts. I had never payed attention to the fact that longer hair can soften my facial features. Or how some people are getting laser removal. Or some other suggesting lipstick, that's some valuable responses that can actually make up my mind about this!
>>
I passed this thread 3 times and i was sure you are a man.

Anyhow consider removing it via treatment, you'll definitely look a lit nicer, still like a man but a lot nicer.
>>
>>16599060
I don't think that affirming that people see me like an androginous person is somewhat "feminist". It is just the way i am. No matter if i wear female o male clothing. My face is just my biological reality, which i cannot change. Nothing to do with politics!
>>
Yo, dig your look. Imo birthmark is and should be a non issue, you are attractive and ITT you seem to have a pretty solid and positive attitude! I would say don't change anything about you, unless it is for you and you alone...
>>
>>16598972
You're really cute.

To a lot of people you'd probably be cuter without the birthmark to be honest, but you're still objectively attractive.

The style's rather scene, which is a turn-on for some and a turn-off for others. I actually like scene girls so I don't mind.
>>
>>16598972
4chan is full of losers, by the way. I mean, it's fun, but it's full of losers.

In this picture, you're an objective 7/10. That's coming from someone with game, who gets attention and action from attractive females on a regular basis.

I don't mind androgyny, but in the other pictures you look a bit too much like a teenage boy for my particular preference. Some people are into it though. *shrugs*
>>
>>16598639
Get rid of it
Birth marks on the face are awful and moles are only ok when they're smallish and not so close to your mouth
>>
>>16599101
probably because i was 14 at the time in those pics. We all have that phase in life, haha. My style have changed over the years, and i won't describe it as "scene". More like formal in formal ocassion. Urban in casual ocasions.
>>
Eh, as a bisexual girl I can say that birthmark or not I wouldn't rate you 7/10 and wouldn't be interested at all because you look like an ugly man or unfortunate woman. But the birthmark is noticeable so I would advise removing it
>>
>>16599149
Brutality
>>
>>16599039
Most people just get used to it really quick actually!
>>
>>16599149
true. it's just a 5/10 at best whatever genre with no redeeming features wearing make-up.
>>
>>16599171
oh, come on guys, it is not THAAT bad. Should make 6.5/10 at least.
>>
you look like emo hitler
>>
>>16598713

>no one wants to kiss a mole, get it removed

do you have some sort of mental disability?

OP you are beautiful, honestly, everyone is different and be happy for who you are !
>>
OP you're cute as fuck and I'd date the shit out of you. Let's go
>>
>>16599220
>advocates self-love but calls someone retarded for stating an opinion

????
>>
It seriously does look like you have a hitler moustache in every picture.
>>
>>16599237
>being this one-dimensional
People are allowed to act in contradictory ways, calm the fuck down
>>
>>16598639
Eh, dun bother me at all
>>
Lesbian half Hitler. My dick is hard.
>>
>>16599185
5/10 means average, not "bad".
>>
>>16598972

You look fucking adorable there. I think a lighter, more choppy hairstyle would suit you better than having a haircut that looks too 'dense', it weighs your face down a bit and then your mole looks very prominent because your face is so framed and boxed in by your hair that we really can't see much of you at all. It's always going to be there and it's not a big deal, but I think you'd look good with more of your face exposed- maybe a slightly shorter, wispier fringe/bangs and a choppy/flicky jaw-length haircut. It's a pretty striking look when someone can pull it off, which I think you could and your hair looks like the right texture for it too.

(I realise you're not asking for hair advice, but your mole isn't really a big deal and I think that your hair is what's dragging you down a bit at the moment)
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.