[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>college girl >20 years old >electronics engeneering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_n4uwujEbEX1r42mpmo1_500.png (33 KB, 500x424) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4uwujEbEX1r42mpmo1_500.png
33 KB, 500x424
>college girl
>20 years old
>electronics engeneering
>good grades
>lovely girlfriend, loving family

But, I need some advice here. I feel like i'm not the best at anything. I don't mean to be like the top of the whole world, but i wanna feel like i'm good al something. I don't specially feel like i'm getting advance in my life. How do i get to be a better person? How do i get better at life/college/social life?
I don't know, i just feel like i'm basically empty and full of nothing. And i only wait the time to pass with no satisfaction.

advice?

>pic not related.
>>
>>16598416
>tumblr
>>
Get a hobby, have a kid, or do what you're doing now, but even better. Also read books: They'll really expand your world more than TV or other media.
>>
>>16598425
>inb4 pic not related.
>>
>>16598445

You can't inb4 in the op

fuck off back to tumblr ;)
>>
>>16598452
>Goin' online to /adv/
>goin' through shitton of posts
>lookin' the specific name of the file
>threat has nothing to do with the pic
>still saying OP to fuck off to tumblr
you have won at life, m8.
>>
>>16598465
Fuck off back to Reddit then, newfig.
>>
>>16598465
>cant even greentext

yare yare
>>
File: 1450832989491.jpg (1 MB, 5000x3495) Image search: [Google]
1450832989491.jpg
1 MB, 5000x3495
>>16598470
excuse me, master of 4chan
>>
>>16598416
>electronics engineering major
>cant spell engineering
>>
I'm not even Peggy but you annoy me OP nonetheless. Do fuck off
>>
>>16598486
English is not my first language.
>>
Get a job where your accomplishments make an impact on the world rather than being a series of meaningless tests to see if you're ready to make an impact on the world. Of course you can only do this once you have a degree. In my experience you just have to accept that college is not satisfying but rather a necessary hurdle you have to overcome.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.