[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked my life guys Gave up school for the girl and a couple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
I fucked my life guys
Gave up school for the girl and a couple pounds of God's best
Ended up halfway across country with no girl no money just a junker automobile of the age of rebellion
No! No!
This can't be how it goes down
I must resist such an irredeemable outcome
Maybe she suspected this move
But if so why

I rode into a local town with nothing but the clothes on my back and a black square that was free as I'm freedom with which I use to join the sea of consciousness and tubes

How should I continue on from this folly of follies with only 24 years under my belt and a Jon delivering calories to the rich and illegals?
>>
>>16598280
kill yourself
>>
When you write try to use less, more effective words. Its tough to read the stuff you're committing out now but I get the impression you are somewhere you don't want to be.
>>
>>16599498
What
>>
Faggot.
Jknextjackkeroac2016
>>
>>16599695
He doesn't understand what you're saying dip shit. Reason being because you sound like a faggot in your post.
>>
>>16599702
Give some advice or go away
>>
He's not a fahgot he's a modern shaman, a mystic, a sage of the sagebrush highway. He will lead the Fallen people, in the land of the Unfree; lead us from our McTwinky filled haze to the Pool where we will drink on God's nectar and liquid ambrosia.
>>
>>16599705
Build a time machine and use it to go back to a point in your life where you're not a fuck up. Or kill yourself.
>>
>>16599727
Why are you so angry
>>
Look you sound like your monologing

This isn't a blog sue you fag

Get some cash by selling blood

Begg for cash

Steal for cash

Then fly your ass back home and learn to never live your life for a women

Then repent for your crime by busting your ass of.
>>
>>16599770
I don't want to go back home it's been a year since I've left and haven't talked to anyone since
Why negate my journey ?
>>
>>16599760
Your post literally makes no sense. Are you still high? Use words. Not metaphor.
>>
>>16599773
There is no meta four
>>
>>16599856
>pounds of God's best
>Age of rebellion
>maybe she expected this move
>black square that was free as I'm freedom
>sea of consciousness and tubes.
>Jon delivering calories

None of that makes any sense anon. Detox, then come back.
>>
I like the way OP writes. It's nice to read. Better than terrible green text stories.
>>
>>16598280
Hope you learned your lesson.
It's good you have a job but you need something long term and earns more money
Have you considered trucking or taking up a trade ?
>>16599862
Read a book
>>
>>16599866
Lit major. Writing random nonsense is not the same thing as writing something meaningful or beautiful. Read hemingway. OP is just spouting shit to try and sound edgy.
>>
>>16599881
>lit major
>has the comprehension of a middle schooler
Man that money is well spent
>>
>>16598280
>No! No!
What is this, 2001? We don't use exclamation marks on the internet unless ironically. Get with the times.
>>
>>16599881
you're a god damned lit major and dont know what he means?
>>
>>16599881
>i only read true literature, like hemingway, for true connoisseurs of the art and craft of writing and wordsmithing like myself
i remember you fags from undergrad
fucking unbearable
i was so happy to leave you people behind when i left to grad school
>>
>>16599881
LIBERAL ARTS
>>
>>16600129
That's literally the exact opposite of what I said. Hemingway was a very plain writer. I'm saying it's retarded to use flowery language when you can just say what you mean. Metaphor has its place, but OP was just trying to sound more eloquent than he actually is

>>16600122
You don't either.
>>
>>16600253
>>16600253

Metaphor has it's place in Hemingway.

> Hills Like White Elephants

> The Sun Also Rises

> The Old Man and the Fucking Sea
>>
>>16600253
>[
>flowery language
God DAMN
You're a LIT MAJOR?
Is this why contemporary literature is usually trash? Holy shit man
>you dont either
Yes, I do.
Read a fucking book
>>
File: bkFH9IP.jpg (19 KB, 579x329) Image search: [Google]
bkFH9IP.jpg
19 KB, 579x329
>this thread
pure fucking cancer

SAGE
>>
>>16600309
this is what happens when liberal arts majors decide to sperg around on 4chan
>>
>>16600309

but anon, I don't think you understand the joyous knowledge that flowery language aka "purple prose" was brought into popularity during the latter half of the romantic period wherein professional writers were commissioned per piece but paid by the word. Effusive diction was encouraged by the capitalistic nature of new money seeking old prestige.

...now I have cancer...
>>
>>16600340
OP is not purple prose in the least desu
>>
>>16598280
Is this some sort of faggot poem? Fuck off you schizophrenic piece of shit
>>
>>16600347
it doesn't get any more purple than the op
>>
What in the name of complete jackassery is going on in my thread?
>>16599866
I am interested in this.
A long time ago I had an intent of pursuing a commercial driving license, shipping freight to the needy has always been a romantic idea
But romance does not pay the bills in this rotten year of our lord.
What are the trades that society accepts as "the better"?
>>
>>16600364
stop typing like a sperg
>>
>>16600358
not really nigga
read some god damn romance shit
op isnt normal average prose sure but its not purple
dummy
>>
>>16600373

Can I second that motion?
>>
>>16600380
hi op
>>
>>16600414
?
>>
>>16600373
I'll write however I want , if such a minor thing bothers you the leave you are not trapped here.
>>
>>16600422
it's not a minor thing though. you're samefagging hard itt and your writing style distracts me, which makes me unable to give you advice.

you want advice? stop samefagging and writing like you're in some anime monologing
>>
>>16600433
The only posters that are me are >>16598280
>>16599705
>>16599695
>>16599760
>>16599772
>>16599856
>>16600364
>>16600422

It's very minor
Again, if you don't want to help why did you open this thread
>>
>>16600453

The point is not "wanting to help". The point is someone being unsure of how to help you because it seems like you're either on drugs/mentally ill or deliberately obfuscating your situation for the sake of sounding interesting.

It's like I could say:

"I'm fucked guys, somebody stole my car and I lost my job because I couldn't come in to work, and now my girlfriend left me because she said I'm a loser."

Or I could say:

"Atropos stands over me, brothers -- taken is my combust-carriage by the unseen underhanded, gone away like I have now, unable by my hand's work to live, judged for how I stood there with my hands in the sky. And just as I thought my fingers could reach, the light deserted the heaven - the sun went away - and now I'm cold in that desert. How can I win back what I lost?"
>>
>>16600618
Why are you writing like that ?
Anyway , I didn't make it sound anything like that.
Calm down.
>>
>>16600661

>Calm down

I'm not sure where you're reading that I'm not calm. I just tried to paint you a picture.
>>
>>16600699
Calm down
Leave if you won't help
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.