[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/, I need your help >have gf of 9 months >she has this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: superthumb.jpg (80 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
80 KB, 300x250
/adv/, I need your help
>have gf of 9 months
>she has this really really cute friend who s also her best friend
>friend also has bf of 6 years
>skip to yesterday
>at other friend's house. it s just me, gf, her best friend and friend whose house we re in
>gf doesnt smoke 420 and her friend whose house we re in has to take a drug test
>her best friend says she has some pot and wants to blaze up with me
>agree because finals are over and whythefucknot.jpg
>always liked her from a physical standpoint but we get to talking and she's actually really cool
>super down-to-earth and pragmatic
>we agree on a lot of things
>start talking about relationships and experiencing new things
>eventually start shotgunning the pot, which leads to making out session in the backyard
>go back inside and convince gf to go home alone and i ll join her
>later, friend whose house we re in passes out so it s just me and her
>move to her car's backseat and i eat her out
>decide to cut it short because i kept feeling guilt over cheating
>drive to gf's place and she's pissed off as always and doesnt let me sleep
>spend all day long today thinking about her friend
wat do ? I'm seeing this girl again soon alone and we'll be smoking oil, which will be her first time. I know she'll want to do something special and I can think of a few things. I just also feel bad for doing this to the gf who I love
pic unrelated
>>
>>16597813
>I just also feel bad for doing this to the gf who I love

No you don't.
>>
Not going to help out a cheating asshole. My advice is break up with your gf you obviously don't give a shit about and spare her the pain you're going to cause her.
>>
File: 1.jpg (37 KB, 357x499) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
37 KB, 357x499
>>16597839
this. I don't even know why guys like you want a gf for.
>>
>>16597813

Well, since we're already in the amoral/bait zone anyway...

What exactly is the problem? Just go smoke with her and fuck her.
>>
>>16597825
Don't tell me how I feel

>>16597839
Believe me, I care about her more than I've ever cared about someone. But at the same time, I wanna do this. I dont want to turn 45 and realize that I could have done so much in my life but never did it

>>16597845
see response above
>>
>>16597877
The problem is that while I really like this girl, I still love my girlfriend and I know I'm gonna feel like shit if I do that. Plus I spent all day long thinking about the girl, I just want it to stop and go back to the way it used to be
>>
>>16597813
Your existence is just one big resource-draining skid mark. What's it like being the human equivalent of a shitstain?
>>
>>16597895
Pretty good, familia. Pretty good

I get to rejoice on not being a high moral ground faggot like yourself every morning
>>
>>16597889

Buddy, if you had just made out with her best friend in a "spur of the moment" thing, you'd be a dogshit boyfriend. By stopping just so you could send your girlfriend away so you could engage in sex with her best friend, you crossed the infidelity event horizon.

You utterly and deliberately betrayed her. You do not do that to people you "love." Period.
>>
>>16597889
>I still love my girlfriend

that's funny bro
you don't love her. Break up with her and let her find someone who will truly and .honestly. love her.

>inb4 moralfag

people like you are delusional and will do anything to shift the burden of responsibility.
>>
>>16597923
I feel as if though postconventional thinking is something you don't understand
>>
Just make a decision you fucking pussy. We can't decide this for you.

But I can personally assure you you'll regret cheating on your gf so badly soon enough
>>
>>16597935
Are you a psychopath? You don't get how people can't understand you saying you love your gf while you're sticking your tongue in another chick?

Imagine your gf sucking some other dude off, wouldn't you care?
>>
>>16597948
She s lied to me about plenty of things before
>>
As a member of the honest and open non-monogamous tripe in human society, I say onto thou

Fuck her right in the pussy

but realise that you are in fact a cheating asshole if you have an agreement of exclusivity with your GF. She probably don't want you to eat out or fuck her best friend, so either live with the fact that your GF (and everyone else for that matter) have utter complete right to think that you are scum. However, I believe that you love her, and that gives me reason to think that the only right and fair thing to do is to come clean. Tell your girlfriend what happened, and tell her that you plan to fuck her friend next time. She might hate your face, she might think nothing of it, she might think it's cute, she might be turned on. Those are the only four possible outcomes. In addition the sleepy boyfriend might not be that into it, so there's that. Figure the rest out yourself. If the girl is worth it, just go for it. If not, don't see her on your own. Ever. You utter twat.
>>
>>16597972
I dont wanna have to come clean, I want to stay with this girl
>>
You can fuck her. It might make you feel better for a while, but the beat you've awoken will never be satisfied.

If you do it once, which you already have in a way, you'll have to do it all the time.

You physically exemplified that you're unsatisfied sexually with your gf and require more physical affection.

This could either improve your relationship with your gf or destroy it. It's on you, and how you view the situation.

Be aware: Falling into your guilt and telling your gf guarantees a breakup or a request for her to be drilled by another guy.
>>
>>16597977
Then either request that you'll have an open relationship, or stop cheating.

Even if your relationship was open, anyone's intuition would suggest that your GF's BFF was off the menu. You gone and fucked up already.

Do not fuck her if you insist on keeping your girl without coming clean. Coward.

And remember, this is coming from someone who isn't monogamous with anyone. I'll tell a woman on the first date, if it comes up. It doesn't prevent me from fucking her, and as a bonus I sleep well at night and won't have to complain about it on 4chan.

Man. The. Fuck. Up.
>>
>>16597886
You don't feel bad and you don't love her.
>>
>>16597886
>Don't tell me how I feel

I'll tell you that you don't love your girlfriend and that you're a cheating piece of shit. Whatcha gonna do about it faget?
>>
>>16597886
You obviously don't seem to care about her enough to stop you from fucking around with other women or respect her enough to come clean.

You don't seem to want advice but validation.
>>
>>16598029
A blub blub but want to do dumb shit and not have to suffer the consequences
>>
File: 1395643161287.gif (1 MB, 352x284) Image search: [Google]
1395643161287.gif
1 MB, 352x284
>>16597886

Lol, ok, so you come here and tell us this awful story about you being a dick, we call you a dick and then YOU get an attitude?

Your problem isn't that you're cheating on your girlfriend and you feel bad, the problem is that you're wanting some sort of justification for your shitty behavior and you're acting like a baby because you're not getting it.

You put up this "I still love my girlfriend" smokescreen as if that single statement is supposed to make you a little less shitty. No, it doesn't. Verbally challenging your own behavior without actually doing anything about it doesn't make you a thoughtful and conscientious person in a genuine pickle it makes you a douche bag in denial.

If you're gonna be an asshole at least own it. Shut off your computer kid you're done.
>>
>>16597961
So you're trying to get back at her or something? Or are you just looking for an excuse for your pathetic actions?
>>
Either b8 or the gf already knows anyway. It was her friend's house, and she was sent home alone.
Are there any guys who wouldn't be suspicious if their gf stayed to smoke weed with his buddy while sending him home alone?
>>
>>16598083
Rekt. Gg OP killself
>>
>>16598083
fuck yeah man you told him. wanna go drink some beers? no homo btw.
>>
>>16598106
This
>>
DUDE
>>
Nobody in this thread has considered that your GF's "BFF" will tell. That's just what girls do.

Even if you don't want to come clean, she will find out.
>>
>>16598977
No way. Her 6 year relationship with both her bf and my gf will be ruined. It s not happening
>>
>>16599073
Oh her saying something would ruin two of her relationships so it would never happen . People never ruin relationships, I forgot. Great point genius. Yep, you have it all figured out, life is predictable and people, more so women, are always logical and do what causes the least drama. Hint why you're risking a relationship you "care" about over hormones. People never say things they know they shouldn't say in the heat of the moment. And those heat of the moment situations aren't more likely to come up now or when things escalate. Yep, this is a good plan anon.

Hahaha. You're a deuled idioy whoes just smart enough to rationalize his idiocy. That's awesome. But seriously man, I hope you do it. These trainwrecks in progress are why I love /adv/.
>>
>>16599099
Top kek

OP, you should just alpha the fuck out of all parties involved. Tell your GF that you're going to fuck her BFF whether she likes it or not, in fact she should join and you could fuck them both, while the BFF's cuckold boyfriend watches. Tell him this is how it's going down. Slap his face and tell him to sit down if he gives you shit. Either that, or just walk away from the lot of them.
>>
>>16599073

On a logical standpoint youre correct.

Except women aren't logical creatures, so you're fucked
>>
>eventually start shotgunning the pot, which leads to making out session in the backyard

i call bullshit anon
>>
>>16597886
>I dont want to turn 45 and realize that I could have done so much in my life but never did it

you dont want to turn 45 and realize you should have been a bigger fucking asshole and cheated/fucked around with more people?
yeah, that would be real fucking disappointing, i imagine. especially because your penis will probably fall off at age 45. No one has ever done anything or experienced anything passed that age, so, thats a really solid plan. good life decisions, anon
>>
>>16599477
This anon is being sarcastic, I can tell.
>>
>>16599484
this anon created a really shitty bait thread
is it fucking summer in here again already?
>>
File: ChrisBrownXTygaLoyal.jpg (25 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
ChrisBrownXTygaLoyal.jpg
25 KB, 220x220
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.