[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you touched your niece innaapropriately , and you are really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: EIpgSD2K.png (12 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
EIpgSD2K.png
12 KB, 512x512
If you touched your niece innaapropriately , and you are really sorry about it , and worried you could've hurt her or done permenant damage , should you talk to your sister about it?
>>
You gonna get indicted, playa. Find an attorney and don't talk to anyone about anything ever, Holmes.

I'm fucking serious. Even a single "heartfelt confession" will completely ruin your fucking case.
>>
>>16596393
How does a 17 yr old aquire a lawyer without attracting unwanted attention?
>>
>>16596402
Oh damn, how old is the niece?

Depends on how American you are, Holmes.
>>
>>16596404
4 years old
>>
>>16596391
you should probably just kill yourself
>>
>>16596412
If this isn't bait, you should thank the gods that you're still a minor.

You're still completely fucked, though.
>>
>>16596419
Wil she actually be THAT upset
>>
What, it's the same fucking thread on here every day. Of course it's bait.

Unless it's the same guy who wants to keep asking /adv/ on 4chan about molesting his various relatives.
>>
>>16596391
Yes. Yes, you should. It will go badly for you, but your sister has a legitimate need-to-know.

This will probably end in prison time. You deserve that. Face the music like a man, so that the damage you've done might be, nit undone, but at least repaired. It's the only morally acceptable thing to do.
>>
You have 2 decisions right now.
Keep this information to yourself and deal with the guilt and regret and be a free man.
The second is confession, you might feel some sort of relief but you'll probably get fucked over badly.
Either way you most likely fucked up your niece
>>
>>16596419
Why would I still be fucked?
>>
>>16596391
tough one

society does not allow people who made these kind of mistakes to make amends, and then punishes them for it later on

it can be hard to say how much damage you might have done to the child, or even if the child can be helped now at all, or if the child would WANT anyone else to know

you would be throwing your whole life away, and maybe not even doing any good

if it was me, I would pretend it never happened, move away from family and not have anything to do with kids, and make sizable donations to charitys that help orphans

I suspect this kind of thing is in fact fairly common, beating yourself up won't help anyone
just stay the hell away from the kid; she won't want to even see you
>>
>>16596391
Why did you do it in the first place?
>>
File: TrollLineAbove.jpg (33 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
TrollLineAbove.jpg
33 KB, 512x512
Having fun falling for bait, dumbasses?
>>
File: 01630.png (18 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
01630.png
18 KB, 160x160
>>16596391
Kill yourself, molester scum.
>>
There was another post about this yesterday.
>>
you posted about this a few days ago.
gross.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.