[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christmas Presents For SO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151223_212102.jpg (19 KB, 298x198) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151223_212102.jpg
19 KB, 298x198
What are you giving your significant other for Christmas (if anything), /adv/?
>>
chastity belt
>>
>>16596264
A toilet paper sheet with"I owe U another gift" on it, because I wanted to offer flowers other stuff but they won't survive through the mail and we can't see each other before March.
>>
>>16596264
>comic book of favorite superhero
>wallet
>shirt
Thinking of getting him something else or making him something but I'm undecided.
Any ideas?
We've been together for 1.5yrs, is all that too much?
>>
Bumpimg for last minute ideas.
>>
>>16596380
Those are good gifts! I think you could make him something if you really want to, provided you have enough time and resources, Christmas is getting super close after all.

You could bake him something. I've made little heart shaped nutella cookies for my bf (been together for 2 years now) a couple of times and he loves them, especially because I don't cook much.

Or you could focus on something a little more arts and crafty. For V-Day last year I made him a '52 Things I Love About You' deck of cards. He absolutely loves it, he even showed his family as soon as he'd finished reading through it, and still reads it pretty often (apparently anyway). A couple of months ago I made him a stack of coupon cards that he loved. Just simple shit like 'morning head', 'drinks on me', 'I'll choose what we watch', a couple of fill in cards, etc.

I would post what I plan on giving him this year but he frequents /adv/ and he'd probably see it lol

Honestly, even if you do end up making him something and it turns out shit or you think it's shit, chances are he probably won't care at all because he'll love and appreciate the gesture. I wish I could give you more ideas but I'm not very creative and all my ideas suck.
Good luck!
>>
Bert doll to match the Ernie one she's had for years. It was either that or a boxed set of a book series I've been trying to get her to read (but she ended up buying the first book for herself on black friday).

But her birthday was last week and I already got her a gold necklace.
>>
For the girls: do you actually care if your partner doesn't get you a present?
>>
>>16596542
My bf of two years didn't get me a birthday present (turned out to be the worst birthday anyway) so I know I'm not getting anything for christmas. I actually expect him to not get me a present.

At least it saves me from getting my hopes up and then being crushed.

I already got his present too but I don't even really care that I'm not getting anything from him. I don't expect anything, so what's the point in caring about it?
>>
>>16596264
My wife will be getting a rose gold earring set and her favorite chocolate. It's been a rough year for her and she deserves something nice.

>>16596542
Male here, but yes, women do care when you don't give them anything for special occasions (birthday, Valentines Day, Christmas, even Easter for a lot of women). They say they don't care, which could very well be true, however every girl likes to be spoiled and made to feel appreciated.
>>
>>16596264
My dick in her pussy.
>>
I got him the Retron 5

Partly because I want to play it...*ahem*
>>
>>16597533
As a tomboy fem I can confirm this
>>
>>16596264
My bf loses his credit cards and wallets often when he goes out drinking so I got him a phone wallet case so he can store a few of his cards there plus I got him a keychain finder so he can track his phone in case he loses it.
He also likes drawing but has not done it in a few years so I got him a small sketchbook and a few pencils so hopefully that will become a new way for him to release stress.

I'm a girl and honestly wouldn't care about presents. One thing that would get to my heart would be if someone cooked a lot of food for me. My 21st bday is coming up in a few weeks and my mom asked me what I wanted and that's what I told her I wanted.
>>
>>16596264
A broom w/ matching dust pan
>>
We already exchanged gifts because we will be with our families for Christmas. I got him a scented candle, a Revoltech action figure, a 23andme DNA heritage test, and peppermint bark. My parents gave him a fun card game and a really nice sweater. I think he loved his gifts so I'm super happy about that.
>>
Bongos (She wanted bongos) earrings, chocolate, a giftcard to PF changs, socks, a scarf, and a few other small things.

we're not big on presents. I spent a lot on her the past few Christmases and she didn't really seem to care. She said she's fine with small gifts.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.