[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, how can I change back the way threads look? I had to reset
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Capture1.png (48 KB, 913x505) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.png
48 KB, 913x505
Guys, how can I change back the way threads look? I had to reset my settings, and now for some reason my threads look like this.

I want it so that when I click on a reply, it opens up the reply in a new, darker box inside the original post, not this reddit-esque looking format.
>>
>>16595982

You using 4chanx?
>>
>>16596022
Yep.
>>
File: post.png (74 KB, 1231x442) Image search: [Google]
post.png
74 KB, 1231x442
>>16596026

damn, mine does it on default so you want it to look like t his?
>>
>>16596039
Yep, exactly like that. I don't know what I pressed, but I did something that fucked up my settings, so I had to reset them, and now when I click on the "Quote threading" option, it looks like the picture I posted.
>>
>>16596047

did you click the wrench on the top right corner of the screen (4chan menubar thing) and click reset settings?
>>
>>16596052
Yeah, that's what I did, and now it fucked up what the threads look like.
>>
File: settings.png (86 KB, 902x601) Image search: [Google]
settings.png
86 KB, 902x601
These are my settings, do yours look the same?
>>
File: Capture2.png (75 KB, 812x541) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
75 KB, 812x541
>>16596063
Yep, pretty much. Is your 4chanX updated to the most recent version too?
>>
>>16596072

yup, did you try reinstalling the extension?
>>
>>16596075
Haven't tried that, I'll do that now.
>>
>>16596075
Re-installed the extension, still the same.
>>
What other extensions you have installed? something is interfering with the script it's the option "show quoted post on hover" and the one under that too.l
>>
>>16596092
I've got Adblock for YouTube, Emoji input, Enhanced steam, Google dictionary, Hover zoom, RES and uBlock origin.
>>
>>16596099

Try running this page in concognito mode with 4chan x the only extension allowed, see if it works..
>>
>>16596104
Just tried it, still the same unfortunately.
>>
>>16596110

I've had that problem before. Eventually it go fixed at some point, I probably reinstalled or something.

You clear all internet history? maybe try ccleaner to run a clean on Google's stuff too.
>>
>>16596116
I'll try clearing internet history.

What do you mean by using ccleaner to run a clean on google's stuff?
>>
>>16596121

Use ccleaner to clean anything Google might not clean itself. https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
>>
>>16596135
Just tried it, still doesn't work.
>>
>>16596143

You update chrome?
>>
>>16596146
Yep, chrome's up to date.
>>
>>16596151

Not sure what to tell ya, I'm sure there is a fix but might take a format. You should keep a backup image.
>>
>>16595982
Turn off Quote Threading.
Although since it's off by default, you may have another problem if it's on after resetting your settings (unless you mean something other than your 4chan X settings).
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.