[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help, please. (Girlfriend Issue)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
I was chatting with my girlfriend after she got off work, it was pretty late so I asked if she was tired, she said not really. After about 13 minutes of texting, she said that she was "Super Tired" and then she wished me goodnight. I asked her if she still wanted to be together and she told me it would be better to tell me in person. I asked if she could just say yes or no and she hasn't responded(she might have passed out). How fucked am I /adv/?
>>
Whatever happened she was already thinking it. What made you ask that? Even though she said no she isn't tired maybe it just hit her all the sudden, that's what I would of thought.
>>
You're done for.
>>
>>16595739
Sounds like it.
>>
>>16595731
I asked because this is the first time in two days we've actually talked, her response doesn't help, but she did say she loved me before, and we've made plans to stay together.
>>
>>16595746
>this is the first time in two days we've actually talked

gg

it's over anon.
>>
>>16595719
Don't ask people questions when they're tired.
>>
>>16595759
B-but she was busy with work...
>>
>>16595762
Yeah seriously. I hate to day what people should of done but Christ. I don't know what it's normal but the gfs I've had talked to me a lot, texting all day kind of thing, I mean not like glued to phone but an ongoing thing. The two days thing sounds as bad as the other shit. It's done man.
>>
>>16595770
Fuuuuuck, well cya later space Cowboys, looks like it's my time to go.
>>
>>16595774
Chin up brother, there are a lot of women out there.
>>
>>16595779
She was the only thing keeping me going, if she says no tomorrow I'm taking the big sleep.
>>
>>16595774
I guess it sounds mean what everyone is saying but you had to know it deep down, just seems like there is no saving it.
>>
>>16595792
Yeah, it seemed like it was going so well too. Funny how things work.
>>
>>16595787
Are you for real?
>>
>>16595797
Yeah, I have nothing to live for, I'm a failure.
>>
>>16595801
Live to lift; lift the pain away.

Helped me with my breakup feels
>>
How often do you see each other?
>>
>>16595808
I've tried, doesn't help, the depression always wins.
>>
>>16595814
Usually every day.
>>
Is thread dead?
>>
bumping cuz i want to see more of op faggotrism
>>
>>16595719
>I asked her if she still wanted to be together
>she told me it would be better to tell me in person.
>I asked if she could just say yes or no

What the fuck man, she said she wants to talk about in in person. There's a certain delicacy to these types of things, that's why we do it in person. You asking that second question is like saying ,"Okay, but let's have this over text anyway"

She might not even be straight breaking up with you. She might want to talk about things she wants to change in the relationship which may lead to a break up if you guys disagree.

Just wait until you see her next.
>>
>>16595993
I've seen this before. She wants to get you alone so she can put you in the Camel Clutch and Fuck Your Ass. Be careful, young padawan.
>>
>>16595746
>>16595719
She cheated, I'm 90% sure.

Fuck her good a few last times then break it off.
>>
1) Do not ask a girl if she wants to break up . Giving anyone an opprotunity to think about it is obviously a problem.
2) Stop spamming her, dont you have a job or something? Go to school, learn to code or something.
3) Dont ask people when they are tired.
4) you'd be a bitch if you killed yourself over her. Breh I came from the bottoms of NEET hell. Like no social skills. I ran away when a girl asked me out and I kicked a nice looking C-Cup(not fat either) Azm girl with a nice butt out of my room to play some Halo by myself. Anyone can get another girl. Stop this romeo and juliet shit.
>>
>>16596421
>1) Do not ask a girl if she wants to break up . Giving anyone an opprotunity to think about it is obviously a problem.
>2) Stop spamming her, dont you have a job or something? Go to school, learn to code or something.
>3) Dont ask people when they are tired.
>4) you'd be a bitch if you killed yourself over her. Breh I came from the bottoms of NEET hell. Like no social skills. I ran away when a girl asked me out and I kicked a nice looking C-Cup(not fat either) Azm girl with a nice butt out of my room to play some Halo by myself. Anyone can get another girl. Stop this romeo and juliet shit.

This
>>
Op here, I deleted the messages, pretty sure she never saw them.
>>
>>16596490
The other guy could be right, she might not want to break up but just talk about something.
>>
>>16595787
>She was the only thing keeping me going, if she says no tomorrow I'm taking the big sleep.
Consider this: if you kill yourself over a girl, she'll come to your funeral - with her new boyfriend. Do you really want that?
>>
Yup, she broke up with me. Cya guys.
>>
>>16596862
We all knew it, find someone else no big deal.
>>
>>16596878
Nah, I'm done senpai.
>>
>>16596889
oh don't be dramatic anon-kun. You'll find another person. Give yourself a good while to heal and practice some self-love for a bit. It'll all be better sooner than you think.
>>
>>16596893
Nah, it never gets better, I'm an idiot and I'll never get anywhere in life.
>>
>>16596896

Just fuck off and kill yourself, you faggot attention whore, there's people out there with real problems and you're here bitching because of a lost pussy, real word its not for spoiled brats like you
>>
Here we go guys, all set up. Wanted to thank you all cuz you've been there for me before.

See you all in another life!!!!!! Ciao
>>
>>16597056
This isn't the only thing. Just the final one.
>>
rip op
>>
I wish I knew OP's real name so I could Google him.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.