[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
okay /adv/ I really need your help. So I have been with my girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: dilema.jpg (15 KB, 450x330) Image search: [Google]
dilema.jpg
15 KB, 450x330
okay /adv/ I really need your help. So I have been with my girlfriend for over a year now and I love her more than anything. About a month ago, I started talking to one of her friends on facebook. She is really funny and we have become really good friends. We even talk on the phone for over 2 hours sometimes. My gf deosnt really like that i talk to her and she is against the idea of us meeting up to chill or whatever. Now her friend and I really want to go see a movie together secretly. I dont want to cheat on my gf I only want to meetup with my friend. Should I go? Is it bad to do this kind of thing in my girlfriend's back?
>>
fuck it you should go
>>
why not, look if its only between friends then its okay. just make sure ur gf doesnt find out and ull be fine
>>
>>16595219
it IS bad to do it behind your GFs back. anon to anon here, do you like the other girl? if not, go. if your GF isn't okay with it, you don't want to be with someone that immature and jealous. get her to understand that it's a friendship, regardless of vagina or penis, and that you can't stop each other from having friends
>>
All these people saying fuck it you should go are the same virgins that would cry their fucking eyes out of their partner did it behind their back.

If you really love your girlfriend and she's a keeper, then no of course you shouldn't fucking go.
>>
How would you feel if she was doing that behind your back or talking to one of your close friends but you didnt want her to?
>>
>>16595293
thats what i was getting at. you have to confront her about this before you go, and make sure she's okay with it. if not, postpone the date until you can talk some sense into her that you're just friends regardless of gender
>>
>>16595219

No you shouldn't, it's a really scummy thing to do. Heterosocial and homosocial relationships are completely different beasts, and your girlfriend will feel jealous even if she accepts it mentally.
>>
>Is it bad to do this kind of thing in my girlfriend's back?
Yes

>Should I go?
If you value more this potential new romance than your current girlfriend, sure, it's your call. Just don't lie to your gf about it, act like an adult.
>>
>>16595219
Ask why you can't hangout with her.
>>
>>16595219

OP is the same person who would be posting here bawing about how his girl was seeing his best guy friend behind his back.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.