[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a problem /adv/ >Meet girl on tinder >We're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 310x310
I have a problem /adv/

>Meet girl on tinder
>We're both Slavic, which is nice since you don't see that often
>She's super cool to talk to
>Find out she browses 4chan
>Meet her for the first time a couple weeks ago(We had been texting for about two months prior)

She tells me that it will be her last night since she is studying abroad in Europe for about 8 months.

That kinda sucks because I kinda developed feelings for this chick and she'll be gone and who knows where I'll be 8 months.

Anyway, today she casually tells me that she had to buy a shitload of birth control for her stay in Europe. I jokingly ask her if she's really gonna have that much sex, to which her reply was "Well, I'm gonna be in Europe lol"

This pained me brehs. Here's this girl that I really like, and she's probably gonna have all kinds of sex out there for 8 months. I know it's weird having feelings for someone you only met once but I dunno, I just do. And if we were to meet up after she got back, all I'll think about is how many guys she was with and shit.

What the fuck do I do brehs
>>
She has probably been with tons of guys already, so fucking more in Europe won't be that much different
>>
>>16594257
Save those feelings for a girl that's not gonna get debaucherized abroad.
>>
you've met this girl once and you're this tore up about her? what?
>>
>>16594295
Yeah, basically.

She's easy to talk to, browses 4chan(so she's a bit socially awkward like me) and is kinda like my perfect chick physically. It's weird that I have some feelings, but idk what to do. Just move on? Stop talking to her?
>>
bump for answers, pls
>>
>>16594314
She seems pretty loose to me, better find someone else. I mean, why the hell would you tell someone that you'll be fucking around soon?
>>
>>16594466
Dammit. She was perfect desu m8

That's a little weird saying about someone you barely know but damn
>>
>>16594499
Yeah, she was perfect until she wasn't. There's always a catch.
>>
I just texted her and asked "Are you really planning on fucking a lot of guys over there?"

Now we wait
>>
>>16594804
Should've sent something asking for a bang yourself, OP. Then you at least could've been part of the legion that enters her.
>>
File: russias.jpg (106 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
russias.jpg
106 KB, 660x495
>>16594804
K.. Keep me posted.
>>
>guy squatting in a tracksuit swipes yes on girl squatting in a tracksuit
>girl in a tracksuit also swipes yes on guy squatting in a tracksuit
>>
File: 1446435939798.png (318 KB, 449x425) Image search: [Google]
1446435939798.png
318 KB, 449x425
>>16594804
>just texted her and asked "Are you really planning on fucking a lot of guys over there?"

Did you really send that?
>>
>>16595651
Why does it seem like all Russian men have super skinny heads/faces while the women have broad and squared-off heads/faces?
>>
File: feels.png (463 KB, 583x498) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
463 KB, 583x498
>>16594804
Man, you shouldn't have let 4chan gas you up. Now you're going to hurt your relationship with this tinderella for a few laughs in a thread that no one will remember in a few days. I feel for you, OP. This is the type of thing I would've done a couple years ago.
>>
>Tinder
>Didn't fuck
>Got feels
NIGGER WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING
>>
It's a trap... shes looking for a white knight.
Lock up your wallet, and move on.
>>
File: rus16.jpg (114 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
rus16.jpg
114 KB, 660x495
>>16595721
They're built for specific purposes. The men have to be able to squat for long periods of time, a long narrow head allows them to squat longer.

The women have to fetch cabbage and vodka in the cold, the extra fat on their face keeps them warm.
>>
>>16595709
Jesus Christ, my sides.
>>
You met on TINDER what the fuck did you expect?
>>
Op, that was her pretty awkward attempt to get you to say that you want her all for yourself. She has probably catchet a feel or two herselfe
>>
File: 1445894626192.jpg (22 KB, 218x265) Image search: [Google]
1445894626192.jpg
22 KB, 218x265
>>16595735
Kek'd
>>
>>16594804

I hope everyone learned a lesson from this man on not what to do in life.
>>
I know that feel... Girl I met in Interpals tells me how good Italians are at sex all the time. So I know she's getting fucked :(

You should join us over here anon
>>>/int/52544929
>>
I BRING NEWS
>>
>>16597276
Aight so I texted her >>16594804

And about 10 minutes later she says "Ohh when I said I was taking all that bc because I was gonna be in Europe I didn't mean it was because I was planning on fucking a lot of guys it's just that I wouldn't be able to get a prescription in Europe and if I stop taking it then it becomes a bitch because it starts fucking with your hormones and you can get bad acne and shit and I don't want to deal with that rn. And I really like you anon so you have nothing to worry about. I mean duh I want to see you a million times again when I get back because lowkey don't tell anyone but I kinda have a huge crush on you"

Damn, is she lying
>>
>>16597281
Aww, that's sweet.
I give her 1-2 weeks.
>>
>>16597281
Op, like i said: >>16595765
Good luck! She is TOTALLY all over you. Now, do anything you can to see her before she leaves. Even if it means to just go say goodbye at the airport. This coud be the beginning of a really cute relationship. Give it a try, op!
>>
>>16597520
Unfortunately, I saw her on her last day here: which was last week. Shes with her family in another state before she leaves to Europe.

But will do anon
>>
>>16597637
Where has she gone? Why don't you go visit her after a few months? It will mean a lot to her, you get o travel and probably you'll get atleast some sex out of it
>>
>you know her for 2 months
>she's going to be away for 8 months
>has signs of being a giant whore

there's no point in even thinking on what's going to happen in 8 months, you two probably won't be even talking by them imho
>>
>>16597281

She's stringing you along.

If it was just a personal health/hygiene thing, why mention it? Do you tell people about the toothpaste you bring on vacation?
>>
>>16594314
First of all, why does it matter if shes going to have sex with other people?
Most people have had sex with more than 1 person, get over it.

Second of all, tell her "I'm sad youre going to be leaving, I'd like to be the one having sex with you"
>>
>>16597281
She's just testing you. Let go of her
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.