[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: snake.jpg (109 KB, 1061x929) Image search: [Google]
snake.jpg
109 KB, 1061x929
Hi

I discovered.. im fat.. heh, and i need a effective way of losing 50lbs (20kgs) in 5 weeks. Im 6'2 and 115kgs (250lb), large frame, and one method is fasting.

So my question, How fast is fasting.. Is it effective, will it work? Thanks
>>
Eat less fatty foods.

What's y our diet looking like?
>>
Is shit atm. I find anything savoury in the cupboard. Not a big fan of excercising, because of people.
>>
>>16593076
>>>/fit/
Read the fucking sticky.
>>
>>16593076
http://fourhourworkweek.com/2013/05/06/how-to-cut-weight-ufc/
>>
>>16593096
Who can blame me, asking for advice on weight loss, "ADVICE" give me a break.
>>
>>16593102
Is that just from dieting?
>>
>>16593076
Hey OP, I'm in the same boat. but really, I've been finding exercise works, even a little man. Ive been doing like 2 small workouts like twice a day, and have just been eating apples and shit, Ive lost a few pounds a week, I know it isnt 50 in 5, but still. Don't think 50 in 5 will work unless you work out
>>
>>16593114
Walking didnt help me, it kept me semi stable, but doesnt help weight loss (for me) but is fasting a "fast" option?
>>
It does work but you'll become skinny fat then have to go to the gym anyway. You should definitely do it in a slower and healthier way instead of just not eating
>>
>>16593135
desu i dont want to be ripped, i just wait a shallower belly
>>
>>16593124
Walking? No. Do 45 seconds of intense crunches, then 45 of pushups, then 45 of jumping jacks. Then move down to 30 after a minute break, then break a minute and do 15. Do as often as you want and I guarantee you'll see shit, also don't eat fast food like every day, eat less and eat better
>>
>>16593140
Also, cardio and starving make you weigh less, but leave you flabby, excercise like lifting and pushups etc get the flab away, so you gotta do both for a decent balance
>>
>>16593076
Do not try to loose 20 kgs in 5 weeks. If you diet that fast you will loose as much muscle mass as you do fat too. You will end up looking like shit even tho you have gotten smaller.

And it's also not a good life style choice to eat like that, so you will probably start gaining weight again.

loosing about 1 kg per week is pretty much the maximum amount that makes sense. Try to change your diet in a way that it feels like something you could do the rest of your life, ie. make a healthy life style choice.

You can eat delicious foods and not be overweight, just don't eat too much and don't let it all be shit foods like burgers and shit.
>>
Drink only water, & beverages with electrolytes such as Gatorade & vitamin water. Also go on a diet.
>>
Yes, not eating works make you lose weight. However your body needs food to survive. Your brain needs sugar to make neuron connections, your various torso organs need vitamins to function, your bones need calcium, your muscles need protein. If you decide to lose fat by eating nothing then you are not just starving your body from food that would turn into fat, you are also starving your body from food that would make your various internal organs work properly. Starvation is unhealthy weight loss. It makes you look like LODR Gollum on cocaine. There is a very simple way to reach your optimal body weight and maximize your attractiveness ratio. It's not easy, it's hard, but it's simple. You eat a balanced diet and you burn your fat through exercise.
>>
Try keto,it seems to work because yo kind of lose your appetite at the 4th day.
>>
You can't lose 50 in 5. Proper weight loss is a steady 1 to 2 pounds per week.

It's all about diet. Get myfitnesspal, track all of your calories (including drinks), and stay under your daily limit.
>>
File: Hzms34f.png (102 KB, 746x717) Image search: [Google]
Hzms34f.png
102 KB, 746x717
>>16593105
We can blame you. Because there is a whole fucking board dedicated to that you fat fuck. Go to fit and read the sticky
>>
>>16593159
This is shit advice this guy has no idea what he's talking about. Go on fit
>>
Why the rush? Why fasting? That'll only work for a short period of time. Be more disciplined on what and when you eat. Workout works as well, but do it on a daily basis, but don't go all out in one time. You'll injure yourself that way.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.