[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1418056427461.gif (188 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1418056427461.gif
188 KB, 500x375
Hey guys how do you deal with this shit? Was with a girl for 4 years and now that I am alone I don't remember how to pick up girls.

>Match with cute girl on tinder
>started discussing
>bitching about a joke I made
>said to her that I don't need her in my life and if she doesn t know how to speak politely and with respect to me I will end the discussion. that i will not treat her as a princess
>"I like this kind of text, I'm very sorry, was
under anesthetic"
>wtf is her answer
>she's now very kind with me and not
unpleasant
>invited her for a drink
>she's busy and she said that she never move for the first date, the guy have to go see her first
>lost interest in our discussion
>never respond to her

It's been 2 days guys and I don't know what to do to see her without seeming needy. I think I have to reaffirm myself like I made in the beginning of our conversation.
I'm not very comfortable with phone seduction.
Help a man who hasn't get laid since 2months
>>
>"I like this kind of text, I'm very sorry, was
under anesthetic"

Means she's a degenerate druggie, good if you're into that sort of thing.
>>
>focusing on a single girl on an app where you literally reject people with a flick

tinder = volume dating
>>
>>16591531
Was really at hospital saw it on fb
>>16591544
I will take it for a personnal defeat if I can't fuck her because she's an attention whore
>>
>she never move for the first date, the guy have to go see her first

Fuck this girl. She's clearly one of those bitches that just wants guys to chase and fight over her. Move on. There's plenty of other fish in the tinder sea.
>>
>>16591521
Just keep it playful, light, funny and brief. Don't send the retarded essays about feelings and treating as a princess or whatever gay shit. Minimal words, ask to meet within 5/6 messages at most, real time is what matters, if they're evasive and are just there for an ego boost move on to the next one. There are tens of thousands of girls for you to meet retard.
>>
>>16591556
Yep, I'm not desperate, idgaf of her but in this situation I would like to know if some of you know how to handle these bitches 3/4 of my tiender contacts are girls like these
>>
>>16591559
I'm not the typical beta man, I know this kind of shit mate thx
>>
>>16591567
Then just suggest a concrete time and place (e.g. 7pm at X). If it works good if she's not keen move on.
>>
Does this make you miss your ex? She dealt with you for four years yet this girl won't even try to talk to you much?
>>
>>16591592
Never thought about it but maybe
Had one sexfriend and one night stand since breakup and at this time i think that i really need a gf to forgot my ex and this girl is the same kind
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.