[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I agreed to go out with a girl I don't like because no other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1427997596061.jpg (209 KB, 1012x750) Image search: [Google]
1427997596061.jpg
209 KB, 1012x750
I agreed to go out with a girl I don't like because no other girl I like has agreed to go out with me. Does anyone have any tips on how to make this work? She makes me somewhat sick but a hole's a hole. What do?
>>
It won't work. What do you dislike about her?
>>
>>16591334
She's ugly as sin. I hear people fake relationships all the time so I thought I'd give it a try but goddamn is this hard.
>>
>>16591351
You probably won't get any better than her and you possibly aren't that great looking yourself.

Not sure what else to say except lower your expectations.
>>
>>16591330
Just remember when Jamal rapes you on the way home, "A hole is a hole"
>>
>>16591330
You're a horrible, fucked up individual. Why do you need to be in a relationship? Why do you need to lead people on?
>>
File: 1414021999796.gif (122 KB, 828x658) Image search: [Google]
1414021999796.gif
122 KB, 828x658
>>16591478
>you possibly aren't that great looking yourself
Guilty as charged m8, but I assure you I'm better than her
>You probably won't get any better than her
I'd literally rather die alone but I might as well get what I can out of this.

>>16591486
I don't "need" to do shit. I'm only doing this so I can fuck her and get over the whole virginity thing.
>>
don't be like me and settle for any relationship all of growing up, up to my 20s, and end up in ones that weren't right for me 100% of the time. the two things you need to do is not get discouraged because you haven't ran into the right girl yet and to not settle. it's not that settling is better than being alone, it's the fact that the only way you'll end up alone or with the wrong person is if you keep settling and missing out on meeting someone worth marrying between each settled relationship that fails. it's up to you, try to make relationships that aren't worth your time work, relationships that won't based on their foundation, or wait for the right person and not hurt yourself and others in the process
>>
>>16592085
i used to think like that. never found someone i went all the way with before finding someone right for me. i realized at that moment, that the right person for me, standing in front of me, shouldnt and doesn't give half a shit whether i'm a virgin or not. i felt so retarded, and was actually thankful i hadn't lost my virginity in a meaningless way
>>
>All the angry uglyfags ITT projecting hard

OP, my advice is that you turn the lights off. After the first few times you fuck her, hormones will make you more attracted and you should be able to do it more easily.

if you only want to do it once to lose your v card then I advise no lights and if necessary tell her you're nervous and she has to blow you to get you hard. Manual manipulation of the penis will allow you to fuck her.
>>
>>16592085
>I'm only doing this so I can fuck her and get over the whole virginity thing.
So just because she's ugly, and you have issues, it's okay to use her? It's people like you that create so many crazy, fucked up women with issues.
>>
>>16592107
>>16592112
I get what you're saying but like I said, I might as well get what I can out of this.

>>16592219
Nigger I've got my own problems to worry about. And who's to say she wont be happy "being used".
>>
Paper bag
>>
Don't forget to wrap your willy

Don't want her bearing your offspring
>>
File: No vicious gfs.jpg (191 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
No vicious gfs.jpg
191 KB, 1920x1080
>I agreed to go out with a girl
Go out with her. Duh.
>>
>>16593077
She takes the pill, it's not necessary. I can blow my load deep inside her without all the downsides.
>>
>>16593086
> pretending to be OP
Don't be a cunt, we have too many tripfags as it is.
>>
>>16593090
Stfu, I AM ZE OP.
>>
>>16591330
Thats stupid, dont do that, especially since you describe her as ugly, there are zero benefits for you in that "relationship".
Better stay single than dating ugly whores stealing your time.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.