[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls gather around, your advice is needed Do girls like kissing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: beard goals.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
beard goals.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
Girls gather around, your advice is needed
Do girls like kissing a guy with beard, specifically when the moustache is in the way ?
>>
Yes, yes, YES! but for the records, my bf's facial hair is somehow very soft and not prickly at all. Could also be that everything feels like cotton candy when i touch him - who knows
>>
Nope, my father is hairy and I don't have a daddy complex so it's a complete turn off for me. (My father has had a moustache for my entire life (26) years)
>>
>>16591240
So, everything that reminds you of your dad is a no-go? I have bad news about you and a possible daddy-issue...
>>
I like it.
>>
>>16591252

>Dont like things that remind you of your parents

"Daddy/mommy issue"

>Like things that resemble your parents

"Daddy/mommy issue"

God damn pop psychology. What a joke
>>
Yes, but not that guy. He looks like the devil.
>>
Women like beards

I can vouch for this. I was a virgin with 21 years and could never grow a beard properly. Then I decided "fuck it" and decided to just grow out my chin beard and mustache and see what it looked like.

It ended up looking like a blonde shaggy goatee, an absolute shame to beards everywhere, but it was a beard.

And then I fucked a lesbian.

The proof is in the puddin
>>
>>16591263
I usually don't jump to conclusions, but if a MOUSTACHE (a detail that a lot of men have in common, like having green eyes or brown hair) is a COMPLETE TURN-OFF for you because your dad has one - well, you do the math
>>
so they dont mind the moustache is in the way?
>>
>>16591395
As long as it's not to the point of causing redness/ scratching, most chics won't mind if they are into you.
>>
>>16591240
>>16591263
You bringing up your father for no reason whatsoever means you have daddy issues.
The guy asked you what you think about facial hair. NO ONE was talking about you kissing your father.
If your father influences what you want from a partner there's an issue.
Just imagine if I said ''my mom was a blonde so I don't want to fuck a blonde girl because blondes remind me of fucking my mother''. What the fuck?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.