[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I have sex with a woman without the necessity of being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1450309768923.jpg (39 KB, 678x519) Image search: [Google]
1450309768923.jpg
39 KB, 678x519
How can I have sex with a woman without the necessity of being in a relationship with her ? (no hookers)
>>
Hook up at a party.
>>
>what is tinder

I will explain the algorithm:

>download tinder
>find a random slut
>prepare your game
>persuade her to come to your place
>???
>profit
>>
>>16590896
>l'm Iazy, ugIy, sociaIIy retarded and can't get a gf
>Come up with ideas to get me a girI!

Fuck off man, you're pathetic and nothing we say can save you.
>>
>>16590901
I'm not a fan of parties but I like going out to concerts.
How should I bring it up ?

>>16590913
I could get a gf but I don't wan't to. Maybe I'm afraid of being in a relationship or anything but this isn't the problem.
>>
>>16590912
I don't like conversing on a phone for a first talk to be honest.
>>
>>16590896
Go on a few dates with a girl that's below your league and then tell her you're sexually attracted to her but you don't see her as a girlfriend. This may take a little time but it should be pretty easy to gauge when the moment is right.
>>
>>16590951
but you will be texting

it's easier
>>
>>16590896
I am willing to help you find a solution to this problem. In return I will hold the Intellectual Property rights and you get 10% of the profilts.

Deal?

We should clean the fuck up by solving men's biggest problem ever.
>>
>>16590921
>l could get a gf but l don't wan't to

hahahahahahaha
>>
[spoiler]>>16590896

Either hook up on a night out or at a party

Or date a girl until you fuck. Youngsters (18-24/25 will fuck on the first date in a lot of cases)
>>
>>16590921

>How should I bring it up

Approach girl
Rapidly raise and lower your eyebrows at high speeds while looking her straight in the eyes

As you get closer place your hand flat on her shoulder, this shows confidence and asserts dominance, chicks dig that

Then announce to her that you have a raging boner just for her

She'll be putty in your hands
>>
Don't be a fatty fucker. I knew a fatty fucker who lost his virginity to a girl with genital herpes, who only told him about it after the fact.

Fatties aren't cleaner, only lazier and needier.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.