[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bondage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: o-BONDAGE-ROPE-570.jpg (48 KB, 570x387) Image search: [Google]
o-BONDAGE-ROPE-570.jpg
48 KB, 570x387
So I got myself a gf which is into bondage alot but I haven't tried out anything similar to bondage yet but would love to get myself into this.So the problem is that I don't know how to tie her up and what material to use.Advice would be appreciated
>>
>>16590547
Duct tape and super glue. Don't forget the baseball bat.
>>
Not trying to be rude or push you away, but you could probably find some great beginner's bondage guides on Google, which would suggest things to buy and teach you some basic techniques. better to learn from the experts than to wait around for ideas from random people on 4chan
>>
>>16590547
have been trying to get a gf into this for so long. had two gfs both didnt like it :( youre lucky
>>
The actual shit is expensive but you could just use rope. Basically two long pieces that make an X under the bed. One for right ankle left wrist and vice versa.
>>
>>16590547
Stop asking here. Go get an account on Fetlife, and ask if there are any classes or demos in your area. You really need to know what you're doing past a certain point with this stuff - like how tight is "too tight", how NOT to hit someone, etc. There might even be clubs and groups in your area to explore the lifestyle. That's how I learned, an old GF and I used to go to a swinger's club that had bondage demonstrations, and we talked to a lot of people really into it, before trying it. It's a fucking blast, by the way, it's a whole different dimension to sex. If you dont have clubs, start simple - tie her up with a cloth strip to the headboard, or behind her back. Figure out what role each of you are playing - who's dom, who's sub? Get a crop or paddle and start slow. Figure out what each other likes. Blindfolds and tying her hands behind her back is a good place to start.

And, most important, safe words. Always.

Have fun!
>>
>>16591825
Rope is a bad idea, it scrapes and cuts the skin. Satin or silk scarves are better, or silk/nylon ropes made for this kind of thing are good, too. Nobody uses real rope unless they want the pain from it. The rope tying guys use silk ropes.

Old ties and scarves work really well. Leather is good, if they're made for it - have sharp edges on it, it'll cut the fuck out of your skin. Handcuffs are fun, as long as you don't make them too tight.
>>
>>16590547
I've had two gfs who were into bondage.
The best things to use were honestly things I didn't buy, just things lying around the house.

Belt- Tying hands and spanking of course
Rope- tying legs and hands, use a shoelace for the same

Really just get creative and ask her what she wants, or be spontaneous. The best sex my ex and I ever had is when I tied her up on the couch and teased her for 30 minutes with little things, like playing around with her and spanking. You have to get into the mindset of it.
>>
>>16591952
>>16591974
Yeah, use a silk rope because actual rope will leave marks
>>
>>16590547

Handcuffs and similar locking restraints are the fastest, easiest, and most reliable/effective of all. Unless rope is a specific part of your "thing," cuffs are your best bet, especially as a beginner. Just don't put them on too tight and don't lose the fucking key.
>>
>>16591952
I should of mentioned to use something at the end or at least a nicer feeling rope.
>>
It's better to buy silk rope in bulk.
But you can also go with that plastic chain stuff you find at lowes and it's kinda cheap but still does a nice bed trick. Just get nice comfort cuffs for the wrists and ankles and you're good to go.
>>
My bf normally uses his ties to bound my wrists. They're fast, easy, convenient, and easy to untie when you've finished using them.

I bought handcuffs a while ago but we just keep forgetting to use them.
>>
>>16590547
Google "Bondage for beginners". You'll find lots of links.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.