[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gf getting bored of me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: zqwqE.png (199 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
zqwqE.png
199 KB, 500x374
Been with her for 5 months, today we have our 5 month "anniversary" or whatever.

She used to be more nice with me, she talks to me in whatsapp and that shit, but now she's cold with me for no reason.

Had plans for today, cook some stuff, watch star wars, she cancelled it because she has shop some clothes for her trip outside the country tomorrow.

I'm the one that usually starts conversations, asks "how are you", give details, give her attention and that. She tells me that she loves me, but I don't really feel like it in person.

I think she's getting tired/bored of me. Any advice?
>>
>>16589462
The best part of a relationship is communication, you shouldn't best asking us what is wrong with her, you should be asking her whats wrong. If she is still cold and you keep trying to talk with her then just leave her, its hard but you don't want to be with someone who is cold to you and doesn't care that it hurts you
TL"DR Talk it out with her
>>
Beat her.
>>
>>16589462

>"shop some clothes for her trip outside the country tomorrow"

I'm sorry for you. :/
:
>>
What better way to celebrate by breaking up?
>>
Well she getting ready for that foreign dick at least.
>>
Leave.

You seem to have enough emotional intelligence to know how she's feeling. How can a relationship endure without enthusiasm? If she was acting like this 5 months ago you wouldn't have even kept dating. Besides, there's no way that this arrangement is providing you what you need. She's not even being reliable company for you anymore. Do what she's too stupid to do.
>>
>>16589462
>she has shop some clothes for her trip outside the country tomorrow.
Cucked.
>>
>>16589462
why aren't you going on the trip?
plan a trip for the two of you when she gets back or make her dinner..

talk about it with her

also 5 months is not an anniversary, anniversarys can only happen year to year... 5 months is just a 5 month mark.
>>
>>16589462
>5 months

Dude, if it's already like this, then the relationship is doomed. Plain and simple.
>>
>>16589616
This is best and she will either say it ir be defesive. You may as well.
>>
>>16589462

break up with her. unless she lights a fire in your heart there really isnt a reason to try fixing it. shes made her decision, make yours.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.