[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I offended my co-worker. We all were talking about movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: giga-nigga_o_1786271.jpg (172 KB, 500x459) Image search: [Google]
giga-nigga_o_1786271.jpg
172 KB, 500x459
I think I offended my co-worker.

We all were talking about movies and I said I didn't think a certain one was attractive.

>"25? No thanks grandma"

Female coworker kinda grimaced and glared at me. What's worse is that I think she had a crush on me before. She's a sweet woman, but I would never in 10,000 years touch her due to her age.

Should I apologize? Or would that be awkward?
>>
>>16588158
Just don't say shit and get on with your life m8, if you said "200 lbs? No thanks chubbs" and there was a Landwhale on the horizon would you apologise? Nope. People are different and like different things. BUT 25 is not old by any definition, if your co worker is 25 then you should've went for her
>>
>>16588158
be a gentleman and apologize. if it's awkward, well at least she won't resent you. being awkward 1 time or lasting anger is not a hard choice. i wouldnt wanna be in her shoes and *have* to hold a grudge because someone cared too much about being awkward.
>>
>>16588191
>BUT 25 is not old by any definition
You having a laff m8? That's ancient.

The cow is too old.
>>16588195
But what would I say?

"Sorry for not being into old ladies?"
>>
>>16588209
Fuck me you're a prick, 25 isn't old you cunt, fuck I hope she does hate you cause you sound like a dick
>>
>>16588209
i totally am not following here. you were talking about movies and then randomly blurted out i don't think this person in the circle is attractive? i know that can't be the case, but there's no context. i have no idea what's going on, and didn't from the start, but still thought apologizing for offending someone is always the best policy
>>
>>16588220
>Fuck me you're a prick
For having preferences?
>25 isn't old you cunt
At age 25 the average woman's looks have visibly degraded.

I mean if you're into MILFs or something that's cool too
>fuck I hope she does hate you cause you sound like a dick
She's my friend.
>>16588239
Typo. We were talking about an actress
>>
The correct response was "I am 12 and what is this?". You'll be ready in 10 years.
>>
>>16588248
if someone's 40 in the room and you say that about a 40 year old actress, you're being insensitive. the problem here is you can't say sorry about the grandma joke the other day, i meant it lightly, because you didn't and she realized. you could say sorry about the grandma joke the other day, i didn't mean to be rude. i'd cringe inside while doing it myself, but would do it if i planned to work there a while longer
>>
It's ok guys, op is ugly on the inside, he won't know a loving relationship unless he pays for it through the nose.
>>
Wow this is painful bait, guys. I'm disappointed in y'all.
>>
>>16588261
Damn
>>16588283
I have a fuckbuddy

Love doesn't exist
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.