[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else losing their trust in women when it comes to dating?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: sadfrogvectorinvert.png (327 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
sadfrogvectorinvert.png
327 KB, 2048x2048
Anyone else losing their trust in women when it comes to dating?

I think I might be at the end of my rope on this one. Something always happens, something always backfires, in ways that are exclusive to the people you date; and I do mean that they happen in ways the can *only* occur with those people.

There's also the constant problem with communications. They either never say what they mean, or put very little connotation behind their words, that it leaves you constantly guessing, wondering, whether you should take anything they're saying at face value, or worry that there's more to it they're not letting on (expecting you to somehow figure it out). There's also when they stop responding or grow more quiet, always claiming it's nothing for you to worry about, yet leaves you with having to one day find out that it was just the opposite; and the consequences, or shitflinging between you, just gets worse as a result. This leaves you, once more, invariably second guessing yourself and everything they do and say. Because now, when they're slow to respond or (for example) forget to reply a text message or something, you can't fucking tell if it's just them or something is up to cause more drama in your life.

Because of bullshit like this, you find yourself being extra careful around women, and cannot help but to mentally list out all the possible meanings and scenarios of potential happenings just for something as small as a girl say "hi" to you. I never have this problem with anyone BUT women. I still don't understand how an entire gender can have so many complications just for stuff as small as communication; and I don't understand the amount of back firings and consequences which also comes from those small things. This makes it very difficult to trust even just one woman.
>>
My guess:

It's not about them. You are a control freak. You need to control every little thing they do, know about everything they're doing.

Control freaks always feel betrayed because they suffocate the people they're in relationships with and the other person invariably reacts by either leaving or starting to lie and cover up to escape the prison
>>
The common denominator in all of your problems is you.
>>
>>16587262
>dat projection
seriously it doesn't even sound like you're replying to the same post. when you have people regularly acting out over small things like trying to talk to one-another, it's going to make hard to take what everyone else is saying without trying to analyse them.
>>
>>16587268
The same can be said for a person who's been raped multiple time by different individuals. That's just horrible, victim-blaming logic.
>>
>>16587246
<----------------/r9k/

>>16587300
OP isn't a victim
just an insecure faggot
>>
>>16587331
He is a victim. He's a victim of social isolation. A victim of exes and past friends who were terrible enough to ruin his trust in person. And obviously a victim of insecurity. As well as a victim of a homophobic slur just now.
>insecure faggot
>>
>>16587331
>just an insecure faggot
that's not really a bad thing.

and you don't have to be a victim to be victim blamed.
>>
File: image_31.jpg (170 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image_31.jpg
170 KB, 1280x720
>>16587246
You are wanting control, if that's is it. Then there's no such thing as love for you that you look for. But yet you're looking for possessiveness
>>
>>16587246
go back to >>>/r9k/
>>
>>16587262
>>16588404
I'm not entirely sure where the control part is in OP's post. All I'm seeing is someone who feels like he has to continually analyze what other people mean through what they say and how they behave, because of various others before whom (I assume) regularly contradicted it. When you communicate with someone that poorly over a period of time, they're going to end up being suspicious of you as a result. When others do the same to them, they're going to remain suspicious of people like them, or people in general. There's nothing in his post to suggest a desire for control or possessiveness (unless you're going off a strawmanized version of the two). But rather losing the ability to rely on others.
>>
>>16587246

This is one of those typical, "women are so complicated" posts, to which I say, if you think they're so complicated either:

1. You're hanging with the wrong kind of women, probably teen girls or women who still think like teen girls who think who texts first is a big deal

2. You're a control freak and you're overthinking trivial things.

Seriously, looking back at my teen years when I used to give so much thought as to why "Emma" put a comma there or took 15 minutes to reply instead of 15 seconds gave me so much unnecessary heart ache. From the sounds of things you sound like you're still in high school or college. Don't worry, you'll grow up eventually.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.