[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to go see Star Wars but I don't have a single friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1419060886937.png (861 KB, 524x708) Image search: [Google]
1419060886937.png
861 KB, 524x708
I want to go see Star Wars but I don't have a single friend and never had a girlfriend.
How do I go alone without looking like a loser?
>>
>>16584464
I know that picture is fake, but woah that's disturbing for some reason.
>>
a loser will always look like a loser

just embrace it bro
>>
It will be packed you insecure faggot, no one will notice because they will be in a dark room awaiting a great movie.

I have a friends but sometimes go to the movies because they talk too much or do stupid shit during the movie. It isn't a big deal anon.
>>
w8 for 1080p torrent
>>
Go alone, nobody gives a shit.
I've gone to the theater alone countless times, and I see people going alone all the time.

And if they do notice you, then at least you are not invisible anymore, but that's not going to happen.
>>
>>16584464
How old are you lmao, just go see the movie no one gives a shit if you go alone or not.
>>
I saw it alone
inb4 confirmations that I'm a friendless faggot
>>
>>16584464
>How do I go alone without looking like a loser?
Just don't go in costume. You'll look great compared to a good 20-30% of the moviegoing population, and that's all you need.
>>
[spoiler]Strike up a convo with others there, you'll make friends quick[/spoiler]
>>
>>16584579
>anxious
>socially inept
>not op but I'm so problematic for people I prefer to just shut up and not effect anything that's happening
>>
I know lots of people who are attractive, confident, with lots of friends who still choose or don't mind seeing movies alone, sitting in restaurants alone, etc. Its not a big deal anon. If you're uncomfortable just go during the day. I know plenty of people who go to movies after work alone during the day. No one will care or look down on you for it
>>
>>16584464
Who
Gives
A
Fuck

My parents kept me isolated for half my childhood and even I don't see the point in anxiety over going to a fucking movie without a chaperon present.
>>
Nobody fucking gives a shit if you're alone. Seriously. Nobody cares. The only people that would actually look down on you for seeing a movie alone are fucking faggots, and they don't deserve your time or attention. It's none of their business. You're just there to see a movie.

By the way, you should probably leave this thread before some faggot spoils it.
>>
Han dies
>>
>>16584464
It's star wars, you'll be among good company.
>>
>>16584464
Fuck off supermang.
>>
>>16584650
It's Leia, faggot
>>
>>16584464
I actually prefer going to the movies alone, and I have a decent amount of friends. There's nothing wrong with it, anon.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.