[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you trust that a girl like does not have an std? Is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1430816383708.jpg (416 KB, 1206x1600) Image search: [Google]
1430816383708.jpg
416 KB, 1206x1600
How can you trust that a girl like does not have an std? Is it okay to ask them weather or not they have an std that they know of? how do you go about making sure you don't get sick from having sex with someone?
>>
File: Shades of death.jpg (67 KB, 550x350) Image search: [Google]
Shades of death.jpg
67 KB, 550x350
Most STDs are curable with antibiotics. I don't worry about it.
>>
as much of a bonerkill as it may seem, before I fuck any guy without a condom I make him get screened for them. if he refuses, that's enough of a red flag for me to move on
>>
>>16584271
You ask to get tested together (even if you're a virgin or you've already been tested after your last sexual experience).

If she gets offended, that's a huge red flag and she's not worth it.
>>
>>16584271
That girl is as pure as the driven snow.
>>
>>16584271
1 in 4 females have an STD.
>>
>>16584271
I wish their was less of a stigma about getting tested and talking about results. I have no idea how to bring it up.

I got chlamydia after two sexual partners. It's not that bad. Barely any symptoms. I was given antibiotics and it was gone in a week. I don't know why I'm supposed to be ashamed about that. It's not life altering like HIV. The meds cost $4. It's just an illness you catch with your dick. Why does it have to be scarier than the flu?
>>
File: darwin.jpg (11 KB, 219x300) Image search: [Google]
darwin.jpg
11 KB, 219x300
>>16584292
>after two sexual partners
Two too many.

>I don't know why I'm supposed to be ashamed about that
You make poor choices with your mates. If this was the old days you'd be Darwined.
>>
>>16584310
I mean, I'd understand your bait if you said one, with the whole "sex after marriage with the same one person for the rest of your life" thing. But you're implying that people are supposed to stay virgins forever?
Up your game, man
>>
File: Ursula.jpg (269 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
Ursula.jpg
269 KB, 1300x866
>>16584310
No, venereal diseases are under natural selection to be as harmless as possible. Only new diseases, ones that have recently jumped from another species, are dangerous. Biology is on your side. Stop living in fear.
>>
>>16584319
I have no dog in this fight but, wut? STDs like chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis can be extremely harmful. They lead to sterility with the first two and even death with the latter if not treated in time. Thankfully they can be easily cured, but you don't want to get them in the first place if you can help it.
>>
if you're going to stick your dick into/take a dick in your body, you should be comfortable enough with that person to say something like:
>hey, have you every caught a disease?
>let's get tested before we do this
>we use a condom or no deal
>>
>>16584275

viral STDs , (the four “H's”) such as HIV , HPV (genital warts), herpes, and hepatitis (the only STD that can be prevented with a vaccine), have no cure and are life long.

Enjoy the burn
>>
>>16584271

her armpit looks like a little pussy :>
>>
I think it is okay to ask if they are clean or for a medical record if you are specially insecure.

It has it's risks of course, some people may get offended and this won't work for casual sex even though it is the most risque situation.

Trial and error I guess.
>>
>>16584441
Partially true but not quite. Both hepatitis and HPV (at least select strains) are prevented through vaccination. And most of the time they both go away by themselves.
>>
>>16584449
Bullshit.
Hepatitis and HPV do NOT go away by themselves. WTF is wrong with you?

Use a condom for the love of God.
>>
>>16584347

this^
I don't want to have to deal with getting sick at all and going to a doctor. And I'm not a fan of anti-biotics they end up killing a lot of good bacteria and giving you side-effects

OP it's simple you don't trust the girl until you're in a long committed relationship and you've seen each others medical exams.
>>
>>16584462
>most cases, hepatitis B goes away by itself within 4 to 8 weeks. More than 9 out of 10 adults with HBV recover completely. https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/stds-hiv-safer-sex/hepatitis-b#sthash.Quujn6ML.dpuf

>Most HPV infections are harmless, do not require treatment, and go away by themselves. - https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/stds-hiv-safer-sex/hpv#sthash.hVZLNp5M.dpuf

Of course people should wear a condom. Personally, I'm one to advocate for abstinence until in a life-long, monogamous relationship. I just like being true to the facts
>>
People just wear a condom, it is not that hard. practice with a banana or something c'mon.
>>
>>16584563
Condoms are good, but they only help lower risk of STD transmission, not erase it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.