[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Contacting her 1 year later
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
Me and ex broke up a year ago now because she wasnt feeling it anymore after 3 years.

We stayed friends for a few weeks after but it was really hard on me so i told her we should stop talking for now and maybe one day we'll end up back together, which she actually agreed.

So its been 1 year to the day. I waited 1 year. Should i message her? Would it be weird, do you think she would notice that its been 1 year exactly? I think she might notice but i kind of dont want to wait any longer...
>>
>>16583235
Very weird.
>>
>>16583235
No, you shouldn't message her. Chances are you'll just get hurt by doing so. It's easier said than done I know, but it's best to just let go and move on. You guys broke up for a reason, and I guarantee you'll end up finding another girl who is much better for you.
>>
fuck no. you guys broke up for a reason and should stay away from each other. unless that reason is long distance or you had to move away for a job/college something, then stay away. i've been through this first hand.
>>
Holy shit, is that your ex? She is a top qt. I would go for it. If you get a bad reply, you can always get plastered and forget she exists.
>>
>>16583235
weird and creepy.
>>
>>16583235
1 year to the day, or even 1 year 1 week, that's berry, berry awkward
>>
>>16583316
The reason actually is long distance, does that change things? Ldr for a year would have been for 2 more but we made it work for a while...

>>16583293
Thanks

>>16583317
Haha no, but that chick is gorgeous, she was on a few episodes of american idol and posts on IG a lot.
>>
>>16583319
>>16583325
Ok, gotcha, was thinking that too.. i think i can let go okay but figured i can maybe message her and take it or leave it
>>
Don't do it. You were to easy to get, so she lost attraction for you. She had the pussy to say, fuck it, I don't wanna disrespect him by using him as my provider while cheating on him with guys who do arouse me, so she broke up. You chasing her won't change a thing. If she regains interest, she'll contact you. Of course then it's up to you if you want anything to with her then, since she did...you know...kinda broke up with you?
>>
And remember: in all the dating chick magazines there are two rules hammered in (all based off of the rules really): YOU are the PRIZE. And don't be easy to get AKA play hard to get. Playing hard to get comes from being the prize obviously. If a man says fuck it, IM the PRIZE, shit gets real. Fun stuff. Not really, but hey as a man you gotta do something, right?
>>
>>16583348
Because if you don't you'll be either rejected or used as a fucktoy and discarded for a younger, better model or someone who acts like the PRIZE instead.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.