[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up (trust me, I know I fucked up) and lied to my work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
I fucked up (trust me, I know I fucked up) and lied to my work so I could take my birth day off. Told them it was car troubles. Now they want proof and I have none. I could lose my job over this. what do?
>>
How the fuck can you prove you had car trouble..Just take a picture of your engine bay and say that piece wont work.
>>
>>16582932
they want a paper trail of repairs
>>
Call in sick next time and say you had some Chipoltle the night before.
>>
in that case tell them to go fuck themselves because you fixed it yourself
>>
Just say you fixed it yourself or a friend helped out
>>
>>16582929
1. Take a large shit on the hood of your car
2. Take a disposable camera and use up all the shots with various photos of said shit on car
3. Go to K-Mart and get it developed, smiling creepily while you receive your goods
4. Purchase a reasonably priced picture frame from K-mart before making your egress
5. Demand an autograph on each photograph from the mall Santa, refusing to provide a pen all the while becoming visibly more aggressive until one of Santa's little helper's provides a pen
6. Frame the best photograph of your log on car picture, and triumphantly march into work with it
6. Slam the framed photograph on your boss's desk, smashing the glass loudly so that pieces of glass fly into your bosses face
7. Shriek loudly, "HERE'S YOUR PROOF SIIIIIIR", over and over until you are forcibly removed from the property
8. ????
9. Profit!
>>
>>16582929

Don't have any friends who work at an auto shop?

>find an auto shop
>take a couple of their forms
>fill them out
>submit them to your work
>learn to stop being a lying faggot in the future.
>>
>>16582960
The fuck you kidding? That's a weird assumption. In my area all the auto shops are operated by second-generation Koreans who are creepily good at what they do but don't really socialize outside of their group.

Seconding the people telling you to say a friend helped you out, or just say you were wrong and it turned out the cold had just drained the battery, and once you jumpstarted it, it turned out to be fine.
>>
>>16582929

Just tell them you don't know anything about cars , the engine wouldn't turn over and you waited for your dad to come over to take a look. It ended up just being a dead battery, you got a jump and let it run for a while and now it's fine as long as you start it every few hours, but you're going to go buy a new battery.

Of course, follow through by actually leaving to start it a few times during the day.
>>
>>16582960
this. the fuck is wrong with you. just go to work pussy.
>>
>>16582938
Say that you looked around and found out a wire came loose or something easily fixable without a trip to the mechanic
>>
>>16582929
Lose your job over a lie.

Only way to learn.
>>
>>16583097

Some shit like this or

>find an auto shop
>explain to them that you want them to charge you for a problem that does not exist and that they do not have to put in any work as long as you get the paper work
>You get your paper work in exchange for money
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.