[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have one chance at life >Be 5'5" Is it even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 423432425.jpg (47 KB, 391x366) Image search: [Google]
423432425.jpg
47 KB, 391x366
>Have one chance at life
>Be 5'5"

Is it even worth trying to accomplish something in life?
Is it even worth caring about my appearance and hygiene?
>>
>>16581863
I'm 22 and 5'5"

I don't see any issue here
>>
I'd date a guy who was 5'5" as long as he wasn't insecure about it. Too bad you're a whiny bitch about it OP.
>>
Most people, outside of athletes, that you can name or recognize, that you don't personally know, aren't much taller. Don't sweat it homie.
>>
>>16581863
I m 4"10
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 1000x746) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 1000x746
>TFW 188cm and only average
>>
>>16581863

Some of the most famous actors in the world are shorter than that
>>
>>16581863
You are taller than

Jason Alexander
Beethoven
David Ben-Gurion
Mel Brooks
Andrew Carnegie
Sammy Davis Jr
Richard Dreyfuss

for more, see http://www.tallmenshoes.com/heoffashpe.html
>>
stop being beta about it and suit up, be confident and you're going to nab someone you like...if you're going to be negative and whine about it, chances are you're not going to succeed. as long as you're not butt ugly.
>>
Not OP but,
how do I stop being negative about it? Just pretend that I'm not a 30yo virgin?
>>
File: itdoesntmatter.jpg (7 KB, 241x210) Image search: [Google]
itdoesntmatter.jpg
7 KB, 241x210
>>16583023
No, pretend that it doesn't fucking matter! Since you're already such an awesome dude anyway.
>>
>>16581863
You have an advantage being short. You don't have to bend down to pick things up. You can fit into small areas to sleep and you take up less space. Being short is environmentally friendly.
>>
>>16581863
Your height isn't the problem, it's your insecurity.

Take a look at motherfucking Einstein. Do you realize how fucking ugly he was? Do you think he was unsuccessful?
>>
>>16581863
Life can be good no matter your circumstances. There are short men who are happy, so it is clearly possible. Ask yourself then what you're doing wrong in your thinking that keeps you from being like them, and seek to correct that fault.
>>
>>16584115
Don't forget Abraham Lincoln
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.