[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck fuck fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
Dear adv please fucking help me

I'm an 18 year old fag and this literally just happened . My dad says not to stay up too late , I'm like ok . I usually go to bed 12-12:30 and that's when he wants me in bed so in good . I finish playing gta 11:49 and was like better sleep but usually I browse the internet for like 10 min and then go to bed . My dad woke up to use the bathroom, which was connected to my room. I'm like , ok whatever I'm going to bed anyway and it's not even 12:00 yet .

He comes bargains in around 12:09 asking why I haven't gone to sleep , and claimed I was changing the lights to make it look like I was / wasn't awake . I of course , was not and pleaded to him that I wasn't lieing , telling him he could literally everything I own if I was . It took me forever for me even to show that the white screen of Firefox makes the room look much brighter then when playing gta. He didn't buy it and I said I'm not apologizing because I seriously did not intentionally play any tricks on him . One thing led to another and he is kicked me out of the house tomorrow to go to my moms .

He said I can take whatever I want . He's a bit of a rich tag but I'm not taking anything .
What should I do ?

As I sit in bed I feel like maybe I did but I didn't even think of anything in the moment so that's not true .
>>
File: Studyinbandw.jpg (238 KB, 1014x435) Image search: [Google]
Studyinbandw.jpg
238 KB, 1014x435
What are your options?
>>
>>16581538
I don't fucking know . My mom will let me live with her , but now my relationship with my father is severed over literally 9 fucking minutes .

I was thinking of talking to my half brothers and brokering something out of it . It is true I stayed up late , but it is untrue that I did it with a malicious heart in mind !
>>
Ya know man, sometimes life is a bicth. But sometimes bicths are good to have. You experience is only limited by your self. But what do you want? Maybe this is the time you give life a defiant bicth slap.
>>
File: Studyinpain.jpg (130 KB, 980x1000) Image search: [Google]
Studyinpain.jpg
130 KB, 980x1000
>>16581543
Do you have to change schools?
>>
A bowl is most useful empty.
>>
>>16581554
No. If this continues and isn't temporary paying for college may be an issue ... But grades are pretty good at least .
>>
>>16581533
if you made a simple mistake and you're not having a negative influence on your life by staying up late and he can't forgive you, maybe it was meant for you to end up with your mom. it sounds like he blew this out of proportion. if it's out of your hands and you haven't been completely irresponsible (grades or work attendance slipping as a result of staying up late) then don't put this weight or guilt on yourself. your dad sounds as if he has the issues, not you.
>>
>>16581533
Everything's different in the morning. Just ask him if you can talk for 5 mins. Start by saying you don't want to leave. Second quietly explain what he saw wasn't what it looked like but you understand why it's hard for him to believe. Third say you'll be in bed by 12 and do so for a week to show good faith.

If this doesn't work, as a last ditch attempt to stay, tell him you were fapping, you couldn't sleep until you did. He will believe that.
>>
>>16581584
You think I should say anything to begin with?
>>
>>16581533
Rookie mistake. Own up to your shit and then next time block the light from coming under your door with a t-shirt or something.
>>
>lieing
Stay in school, son.
>>
>>16581606
If you really think he's going to kick you out, and you don't want to go, then yes. But your attitude is everything. Be humble and contrite. Be arrogant and you'll be gone.
>>
>>16581619
I think he's going to kick me out . I'm mre anxious of the potential car ride and destroyed "relationship". The only material thing that would suck to lose is my car .
>>
>>16581533
What the fuck?
Does your dad do meth or something? Why the hell does he care what time you go to bed?
>>
>>16581533
Apologize. Even if you weren't wrong, apologize. It will blow over.
>>
Update : nothing much
My dad thankfully let me sleep and I had a friend come get me and bring me over to my moms , I told my oldest brother and mom. I'm just going to wait for him to call me , today or in week he'll crack .
>>
>>16581557
Man wtf is that shit
>>
>>16581533
Your dad asked you to not stay up all night playing vidya because he knows you need an hour after looking at bright screens to get to sleep, chances are he wants you to be a productive member of society, but you are obsessed with escapism from your shitty life and can't function like a normal being.
He doesn't want to be blamed for raising a loser by the sounds of it and I don't blame him.
>>
>>16583239
M8 I got into MIT
Just cause you play a game doesn't make u a neet
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.