[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get manipulated/controlled by gf >get manipulated/controlled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>get manipulated/controlled by gf
>get manipulated/controlled by my mother
>try not to argue with mother
>mother is from south America, different lifestyle compared to living in NZ
>brain cant deal with both at once
>try and deal with it as best as possible
>always argue with gf if necessary to not get manipulated
>gf does not stop manipulating and has been trying to over a year and a half
>does not get that she'll end up in argument all the time when trying to exercise manipulation
>always tries to be right
>does not care that manipulation and controlling really annoys me
>gf is exactly like her mother, controlling/yells and carries on until she gets what she wants of gf's father/ rules over the family/ manipulates and does not listen to anything that is put to her
>gf and her mother sat me down and could not register the fact that I cant afford a trip that they want me to go on for 3 weeks
>continue to ask when I'm getting my passport ready for the past 3 weeks now
>actually just want to run away
Anyone been in a sad situation like this?
>>
>>16580836
You sound like a spic me senpai : (
>>
>>16580845
What does it matter what nationality my background is
>>
>>16580836
>>actually just want to run away
Try anything once, right?

>>16580845
So THAT's how 11 million of them ended up in america.
>>
>>16580836
Your problem sounds self made. Stop having a pity party for yourself. No one points a gun at your head and forces you to go out with your girlfriend. If you don't like the behaviour, break up with her stating exactly that.
>>
>>16580851
Non at all just sayin.

I'm a jig you.

Stop being sensitive.
>>
Why are women like this
>>
>>16581754
Because men let them
>>
What are you sopose to do when your gf thinks they can treat you pike a joke and laugh and you and make belittleing comment?
>>
>>16580881
Pretty much this. Your self-pity won't help.
>>
>>16582223
Well I feel as if I love her but the past 6 months the respect has not been there
>>
>>16582220
uh...dump her?

>>16582229
>the past 6 months the respect has not been there
DUMP HER

good god man are you trying to become a professional doormat?

look. dump your girlfriend. limit your contact with your mother as much as possible, just tell her you gotta be your own person or some shit. find a therapist, a support group for emotionally abused people, a self-help book, a witch doctor, I don't care what - just find someone or something to help you learn to not be manipulated, and do it without becoming a bitter asshole, because trust me, it doesn't help anything. just get your head straightened out somewhat before you get into another relationship, otherwise you risk having another fucked up relationship with another manipulative girl. figure out what *your* issues are and get working on them. or keep working on them if you already are. I say this because I'd bet money that your mom's manipulative shit did a number on your head growing up, and even if you want to have a healthy relationship it's gonna be too hard to overcome the shit you learned from her without some help.

then when you start dating again, don't date girls who remind you of your mom or this girl. if you keep running into manipulative girls, ignore them and keep working on yourself. eventually you will find a girl who will treat you right.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.