[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is getting laid hard to you? How do you do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: cant-get-laid.jpg (172 KB, 630x472) Image search: [Google]
cant-get-laid.jpg
172 KB, 630x472
Is getting laid hard to you? How do you do it?
>>
No.

I flirt with attractive women with infinite confidence and raunchiness. I'll look a girl dead in the eyes having only met her 30 seconds ago and talk about bending her over the foot of a bed. The key to confidence is to genuinely mean it. Wordplay helps too, like the association with "doggy" and "pound."

The key to being successful with this approach is being attractive. Nature gave me a great start with that. My own effort and attention to detail round that out.
>>
>>16579962
So are you attractive?
>>
>>16579967
Yeah, that's what I said in those last two sentences.
>>
>>16579968
How? What do you have?
>>
>>16579975
By way of nature, I have a handsome face (strong profile, good hair, robust facial hair, nice eyes), a well-proportioned build and a sharp mind. My own efforts include good grooming and hygiene, straight teeth (orthodontics), a healthy body (fitness and diet), a solid sense of fashion, a warm, empathetic personality and a great sense of humor.
>>
Jesus Christ, this thread...
>>
File: IMG_20151204_035455.jpg (54 KB, 375x455) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151204_035455.jpg
54 KB, 375x455
>>16579989
Any tips for not being fucking shy?
>>
>>16579998
Hey, some people just need a little extra guidance. If a single thread is enough to put a guy on the right track then why not play it out?
>>
>>16580003
I think it comes down to the saying, "Courage is not the absence of fear. It's the decision that something else is just more important." Yes, you feel such anxiety and discomfort that it seems to cripple you. But progress will only be made once you realize that you're not actually crippled. It feels like you're not choosing shyness but you actually are. The moment you realize that and switch your choice, you begin overcoming the shyness.
>>
>>16579951
I'm in a relationship, I fuck once every three days or everyday depending how much work I have.

When I was in highschool and most of college I really struggled though.

It all changed when I started working out and dieting.
I recommend you read the /fit/ sticky. It really turn my sex life
>>
>>16580011
>>16580003

focus on building a body, shyness wears off eventually if you hang out with people
>>
>>16579962
>>16579989
>/ttdhg/ - things that didn't happen general - neckbeard make believe edition.
>>
>>16579989
You sound like your way up your own ass here buddy I dont know why but I wouldnt be surprised if 90% of that was false
>>
>>16580043
>I dont know why
I don't either. It's not like this is coming out of my ass. The nature stuff is all from compliments I've received. The other stuff are conscious decisions I make. It's not like I dreamed up getting my haircut or my braces. I bust my ass for the good things that I have going for me and I'm sincerely grateful for those which are outside of my control.
>>
>>16580043
>>16580029

I mean it could be true

there are attractive retards too
>>
>>16579962

>Wordplay helps too, like the association with "doggy" and "pound."

ayy lmao PUA bullchit

Confidence, status, physique, grooming, humor, intelligence. Das it mane

Stop filling this guys head with shit you fucking faggot
>>
>>16580105
Wordplay is a combination of humor and intelligence. Are you saying you're not allowed to use things from your own list in combination?
>>
>>16580107
Wordplay is fine this weird word association "oh I said the word doggy and pound so she'll think of sex" shit is straight out of the mystery method and its weird and creepy
>>
>>16580121
>"oh I said the word doggy and pound so she'll think of sex"
Yeah that's not what I was saying. I mean openly talking about pounding her doggystyle. It's just wordplay, not psychology. That's why I said infinite raunchiness.
>>
>>16580122
>I mean openly talking about pounding her doggystyle

That's not word play then
>>
>>16580129
I think this time you confused "openly" with "literally." You can use the words cleverly instead of outright saying "I want to pound you doggystyle."

If this is really such a sticking point for you, you can ignore the example topic and stick to wordplay as a general idea. We both agree on the humor and intelligence which play into it.
>>
>>16579951
>How do you do it?
The first key is to stop avoiding women.

This isn't just a matter of making the first move; you do need to do that, but by itself it's not enough. Never dealing with women at all is bad, but only dealing with them when you want sex is worse, and the people who do this are never good at hiding it.

The best way to shake off this problen is to get yourself some girl friends. Two words: women you aren't interested in romantically, but enjoy hanging out with all the same. The trick is that you must genuinely not be interested in them romantically; otherwise you're just orbiting, and that's creepy. Gotta keep it real.

Right now, you're a deer in the headlights around women, but there's more to this metaphor than just fear. The deer is afraid of the car, yes, but deer are afraid of many things, and they don't react to most of them with the frozen terror that they've come to symbolize.

No; the deer freezes up because it doesn't understand what a car is. Plants and animals, it can grasp, and even humans are clearly some strange kind of animal. But a deer looks at a car and thinks it's come face to face with Deer Cthulhu. It's scared, AND it has no idea what to do, and so it freezes up, and then it is doomed.

Right now, that's how you are around women. And this is what has to change. The only thing any PUA ever said that was not bullshit is that women are just people. The rest of their poison can and should be summarily dismissed, but hold onto that one thing.
>>
>>16579951
The only way I'm going to get laid is a 3 hour drive to Nevada, a few hundred dollars, and a working girl. Thanks for the reminder, OP.
>>
>>16580129
>>16580137

basically if you are neither of these people youll probably get laid eventually
>>
God, the self-soothing cynicism in this thread is really pathetic. You're supposed to be inspired by people who have better qualities than your own. It's supposed to motivate you toward improvement, not poison you with contempt and jealousy.
>>
>>16579962
You seem like you have NPD.

I would take this comment with the appropriate grain of salt.
>>
No it's easy.

1. Go to clubs dance with people
2. Don't act like a sperg, be confident.
3. Make a move
4. Put your tongue down their throat
5. Continue with that maybe buy a drink and chat with them
6. Go home get laid

If you get rejected (which will happen fairly often when you start out) try again with someone else of course.

It might not be the greatest method but eventually you'll get it to work.

To people who whinge and bitch about being shy, not confident or experienced enough. You think you're the only person in the world who's ever felt like that? Stop using it as an excuse! The only person you can blame for being this way is yourself, i was a fucking weirdo once but eventually you need to realise there's no advice or secret to being confident. Grab your fucking nuts and stop being a little bitch. Take charge of yourself no one is going to do it for you.
>>
>>16579962

Are you also a serial killer? Because you sound like a serial killer.
>>
>>16580215

What if I want to get laid or get a girlfriend without forming meaningless non-romantic relationships with other women? Is this possible? I'm kind of the loner with a few good friends type. Are there girls like that?
>>
>>16580233

If you really believe that then why the fuck are you on 4chan?
>>
>>16580324
If you're entertaining(a byproduct of confidence) a good amount of women will keep you around to fuck. Not long term usually, but you never know.
>>
>>16580011
You are wiser than you think
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.