[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to trick girls? Just wanna trick them in general, could be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: aa.png (398 KB, 679x537) Image search: [Google]
aa.png
398 KB, 679x537
How to trick girls? Just wanna trick them in general, could be anything really as long as it's tricky.

give me some advice
>>
That game is called flirting. Also banter. Playful (or mean-spirited) lying is an advanced form of social communication, if you're lying not to hide a defect of your own, but to expose a flaw of theirs.
It's a clever and involved thing and you'll learn with practice.
>>
>>16579110
>>16579110

so what's the trick?
>>
>>16579117
I don't know. That's up to you. Use your wit. Spread something not very offensive but a bit weird about a girl around your friends and her friends. See the results. All sorts of pranks you can play.
>>
If you are a complete sociopath they tend to have the ability to see through all petty bullshit and tell people what they wanna hear just to manipulate any situation to how they want it.. it is why sociopaths climb the corporate ladder so easily. become a sociopath, easy.
>>
>be attractive
>say hi to them
>>
>>16579133
Yep also this. If you want to play these games be very very careful you don't become one of them. It's easy to lose yourself. Use their own games to fight them.
>>
>>16579110
>>16579129
(OP) asked how to "trick" girls, not a guide on how to play the dating game
>>
>>16579150
Well what does he mean by trick?
>>
>>16579155

you don't know what trick means?
>>
>>16579160
But trick in what sense, and for what purpose? What do you hope to achieve specifically? That might help. After all, this is a spectrum from itching powder to large scale corporate fraud.
>>
>>16579164
Assuming anon is a guy, he wants to 'trick' or 'manipulate girls decisions into ones that suit him while making them think they are in control of their decisions' into sex or a relationship. Classic fucking mind games anon it is the only way
>>
>>16579180

no that sounds boring and like hard work

>>16579164

i want funny tricks, not mean tricks
tell me more about itching powder
>>
>>16579185
so you want practical jokes?
>>
File: download_0.jpg (12 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
download_0.jpg
12 KB, 205x246
>>16579091
You have to think of them as roaches. They are the puppets and you are the puppet master. You must make them dance like mannequins. People are like pieces on a chess board and you control both sides to win. Always remember how filthy and pathetic they are.
>>
File: 712.png (53 KB, 662x858) Image search: [Google]
712.png
53 KB, 662x858
>>16579202
>>
>>16579202

im just looking for fun tricks to pull on girls.
>>
>>16579202
The horrible thing is a lot of people I know could fit that description. I don't know why I still hang out with them. In hope of drawing out a bit of kindness once glimpsed in them. Better for me to not waste my energy.
>>
>>16579208
Leave her door slightly ajar, just enough to balance a bucket of some hilarious substance like cream or yoghurt on it. Profit. Need a window to exit. Put a stick of butter in her handbag. A bit mean. Put itching powder delicately in the earpiece on her mobile, or in the creases of her wallet, or somewhere similar. Hide a steak in her room. Unscrew the toilet seat and leave it down, maybe she'll fall in if she sits swiftly. Please rate my ideas for their fun factor.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.