[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have no reason to live and I don't know what to do.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
I have no reason to live and I don't know what to do.
>>
you're not alone there :/
>>
>>16578649
k
>>
>>16578649

what's up friend? what's been going on
>>
>>16578649
there are many beautiful things in the world anon. only you can find your reason to live, but since you're alluding to an heroing, how about living for exploring beautiful things in the world? go to art museums, go to the beach, go horse riding, learn to scuba dive, go eat lots of yummy food.
>>
Every has hard times man, you just got to persevere and hope for a brighter tomorrow.

Don't give up man. Have just a bit of hope and find a way to carry on.
>>
>>16578650
if you need to talk too, i'm here
>>
>>16578653
All of those things sound boring and/or meaningless to me.
>>
>>16578660
stuff like that sounds boring or meaningless to me because i'm the type of person who'd need a friend to share it with for it to have worth. i imagine you don't have a good friend in your life right now either?
>>
>>16578654
>Every has hard times man

Right on, anon.
>>
I can chat but I have nothing really to talk about. Nothing is enjoyable for me, I don't give a shit about helping people, and I don't care if anyone misses me.
>>
>>16578684

do you not care about helping people because people haven't cared about treating you decently?
>>
>>16578700
because I'm a selfish asshole, its that simple
>>
>>16578705

either way i feel like talking about what makes you feel like you have no reason to live is what's important. that's what i've been trying to get to =/. being selfish isn't as serious a problem
>>
>>16578712
I don't enjoy life and I don't want to contribute to society because humans suck.
>>
>>16578718
i don't really enjoy life either, whether its eating or traveling or working. i do enjoy spending time with my pets though. i've yet to meet a friend who wasn't shallow or fucked me over, but i have met some people who i didn't make friends with but made me realize that not all other humans suck. something i knew to a degree, but didn't really get to see on my own so it was discouraging. do you have anyone you're close with - humans or animals?
>>
>>16578649
What's keeping you alive then?
>>
>>16578718
i have to get up in a few hours so i have to go to bed. i hope you come across some people who realize how much most humans suck too because chances are they're not a stupid sheep
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.