[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up I dated someone for a whole semester who was just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1420677374913s.jpg (12 KB, 250x222) Image search: [Google]
1420677374913s.jpg
12 KB, 250x222
I fucked up
I dated someone for a whole semester who was just using me and now I feel like an idiot. I don't understand why this keeps happening. I have straight A's in college, a full ride scholarship, a great part time job, I'm not hideous, why do I always fall for guys that just want to smash and dash? I just feel "cursed" in a way. How do I avoid this from happening again?
>>
By not giving it up so easy, wait it out a couple of months you faggot.

How hard is that?
>>
>>16578231
but I waited three months? I was still used.
>>
>dated someone for a whole semester
>smash and dash
the fuck are you talking about weirdo
>>
>>16578235
>3 months
>smash and dash
are you retarded
>>
>>16578235

How many times as this happened.
>>
>>16578242
about 3
>>
>>16578244

Well you dated them for months and waited, I don't see the problem. Did they stop contact after they smashed or did they stick around?
>>
>>16578224
Because you're too invested in this dating thing. If you're still in college, you're pretty young, what the fuck do you expect?
>>
>>16578224
Wait a year until you have sex with them.
>>
>>16578224
wow this thread again

tl;dr you're a woman, and women are stupid. you fell for some badboys charms and got burned- again

there is no cure

this is your curse

this will happen to you until you get old and fat enough to be invisible to the men you crave
>>
>>16578224
You're in college. What else besides a "smash and dash" did you expect from sexually active young adults in a society that encourages everyone to casually sleep around?
>>
>>16578272
Theres plenty of couples all around me, college aged, I just want what they have.
>>
>>16578277
you've got a catch 22
you could have a stable rewarding relationship, i guarantee the right now you know a guy, or even rejected a guy who would treat you amazingly well. but he's a loser, or a little bitch, or has some sort of minor flaw that you refuse to overlook. the problem is you, op. women like you are why stupid pua shit and 'negging' exist.

it fucking sucks, but that's life.
>>
>>16578289
>loser
>could treat anybody well

>>16578277
So analyze what they do differently? M-maybe they were just lucky and not tried to force a relationshit.
>>
>>16578294
>>loser
>>could treat anybody well
I was unaware that one required a high paying job and a car to be a sweet, caring, understanding person
>>
>>16578299
Eh, if you define loser as failure to get ahead monetarily, sure. Usually there is more to it, the typical r9k poster and all.
>>
>>16578308
He probably meant she sees him as a loser. Not a literal loser. Also the definition of a loser is pretty vague
>>
>>16578308
even r9k has a fair amount of sweet guys

but op doesnt really want sweet. I can't necessarily blame her, but there does need to be a certain amount of restructuring regarding her expectations
>>
>>16578224
You're in college. This is the last opportunity for most average guys to be drowning in pussy. Spending more than a month or two on a single woman is a fool's gambit when you're surrounded by literally thousands of potential mates for a short 4 years.

After college everyone's dating pool collapses. Suddenly you not only have next to nothing in common with the people around you, but the chances of you having a similar frame of reference in life falls off the charts. Going 6-12 months between so much as finding a potential mate isn't uncommon.

There is nothing about you that makes guys want to smash and dash, it's just the reality of the stage of life you share with them. Take the fact that they so much as want to smash you out of anyone in that sea of fresh, young pussy as solace that you'll stand a chance of attracting someone for a serious relationship when you enter adulthood.
>>
>Women are attracted to assholes.
>Women constantly complain about not being able to find a nice guy who can commit.
>Women often overlook nice guys because they're too nice and aren't asshole-ish enough to attract their attention.
>Women can't seem to make this connection.

I wish they could realize how retarded their logic is sometimes.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.