[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys. You might remember me from the other day when I found
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1447777023238.jpg (214 KB, 994x1600) Image search: [Google]
1447777023238.jpg
214 KB, 994x1600
Hi guys. You might remember me from the other day when I found out my female coworker has a boyfriend.

Now...for the OTHER female coworker who actually, possibly may like me (she makes a huge smile whenever I see her, and I can feel myself smile just as big).

How do I ask her out when we don't see each other? She got moved to another department, pretty much never goes to mine anymore. In short: there is not any way to ask her out in person, that I can think of.

1. Ask her out over company messaging system (its monitored)
2. Add her on LinkedIn and message her there
3. Something else

Thoughts? I seriously know nothing about her. I was thinking of messaging her something like, "Hey, since we don't really get to talk much at all at work, would you like to go for coffee?" And keep it simple.
>>
>>16578114
Or stop being a pussy and walk your ass over to her department and ask her out yourself.

Better yet, stop being so desperate. Jesus. So the first coworker didn't pan out, so you immediately begin to obsess over the next one. Try not creeping on people at work for once. Go out to places and meet people, you lazy shitter.
>>
>>16578119
I actually like this girl better than the one I made the thread about before. And no, I work in a facility with extremely strict rules that must be followed. I have absolutely no reason to go to her desk/department, people don't go to other's desks and chit chat where I work.
>>
>>16578119
>Go out to places and meet people, you lazy shitter.

I don't do that because I am introverted.
>>
>>16578147
Oh wonderful. I'm sure you'll make a fantastic relationship partner for someone.
>>
>>16578152
I did date one girl and she left me.
>>
>>16578161
Color me surprised.
>>
>>16578163
Why are you so bitter?
>>
Bump, I would like a reply from someone who isn't a giant whiny baby.
>>
>>16578169
Because you shit up this board with your desperation and your defense is

>muh autism

Instead of spending time on 4chan asking us if you should creep on every female worker in your company, fix your autism and go socialize in the world.
>>
>>16578178
>>16578178
Again, I didn't "creep on every girl in my company". You are making generalizations. I can make generalizations too. You troll threads about relationships because your own lack of success with women. You work a shit job, and the idea of someone working in a facility with strict rules intimidates you, because it sound successful, while you are paid by the hour and don't have a salary. Or maybe you are unemployed.
>>
>>16578200
If that helps you feel better about being such a failure, then sure. I'm everything you think I am.

Learn to talk to people, sperg. Enjoy your loneliness and making everyone at work uncomfortable in the meantime.
>>
>>16578205
Your words do not affect me, but clearly my words are affecting you. Everyone at work likes me. You assume I am not a social butterfly, just because I say I am introverted and don't like going out, but you are wrong.

I am in the process of moving up for a promotion, with another one laid ahead of it which will put me in her department. I think I am going to hold off asking for her number over a messaging system, and wait until I get to know her more at work, and ask her out in person. Thank you for your assistance tonight, sir. You truly are a shining advisor of the advice board.
>>
>>16578223
Don't worry about that creature. Don't acknowledge it. It is not human.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.