[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me I love him so much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Hi I'm new here, I need an advice.. I met a cute man last year and everything was alright until my ex boyfriend appeared and I fell in some stupid seduction one night. I told that guy the truth because I was disappointed with myself and really wanted to apologise. He didn't talk to me for 6 months and now he is ok with chatting but he don't want to see me again. I'm really sorry and I've been thinking of him all nights.. just want him to forgive me.. help (sorry for bad english)
>>
fuck off
>>
>>16577843
facialfetishist
>>
This is 100% your fault. Women always do this dumb shit. Live with the consequences
>>
Was he your bf? It's not cheating if not. Maybe the other guy isn't so great if he doesn't recognize that.
>>
>>16577843
Maybe casually ask him out when you chat or just let him go to find more promising prey..umm I mean potential dating partners.
>>
So you fucked up and now you regret it, what kind of advice are you looking for exactly?

My only advices are:
* go and be honest to that "cute man"
* learn from your mistake and start being loyal

You will never meet anyone worthwhile if you keep being that dumb cunt you appear to be.

tl;dr: improve yourself
>>
>>16577907
Thanks for the advice. You could be nicer. Calling me a dumb cunt, I'm really not a bitch, you know. But I guess I should be more myself next time, thanks for the feedback and heads-up.
>>
>>16577916
fuck of whore

cunt
>>
>>16577916
Imagine the same story from a male perspective:
"
>meet qt 3.14 grill
>everything going smooth
>one night I can't control my hormones and have a ONS with my ex
>tell qt
>qt gets mad
>now in recovery mode since 6 months but she refuses to see me again
what do /adv/
"

Everyone would tell him he brought it upon himself and he's a fucking idiot and that he needs to move on before he embarrasses himself further.

"Dumb cunt" was maybe too blunt, but not completely wrong imo.
>>
>>16578009
No, women can't help themselves. There's a double standard in society for a reason. Zip it and shut your mouth before I do it for you!
>>
File: you-dense-motherfucker.png (438 KB, 720x528) Image search: [Google]
you-dense-motherfucker.png
438 KB, 720x528
>>16578015
>society has been fucked up by retarded feminists
>let's play along and follow their rules
10/10 logic here bro
>>
File: 1393413814371s.jpg (1 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
1393413814371s.jpg
1 KB, 100x100
>>16578015
>>
kill yourself
>>
>>16577916
>>16577843

You seem like the worst type of person.
>>
>Help me I love him so much
>ex boyfriend appeared and I fell in some stupid seduction one night
>>
>>16577843
kek there is so much missing from this post

op you're a whore and you got dropped hard because he didn't have time to waste on sluts

there is literally nothing you can do
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.