[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
College Sex Class
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0451.jpg (530 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0451.jpg
530 KB, 2048x1536
Me and my wife are taking a erotic self class at UCSD and we have to write a paper on our sexual experiences and about nudity and sexuality in today's society. We also need other peoples views and opinions on it. Also for part of our final we have to undress in class to give our lecture and masturbate. It's bad enough having to do that in front of others in the class but for my wife to be there to see that and for me to watch her do that in front of everyone is very weird. Would like other people's opinions or views on it.
>>
>>16572883
What the fuck? Where do I sign up?
>>
>>16572883

is this a real thing? sounds like a penis inspection day meme.

either way i hope its real, i wanna sign up.
>>
>>16572883
What the fuck
>>
>>16572893
Look it up, It's call erotic self at UCSD.
>>
That is definitely bizarre. If you're not into it, don't do it. You don't actually need to masturbate in front of a classroom to learn about your sexuality. You'd have to be a bit of an exhibitionist. And don't kid yourself into thinking that the professor isn't getting off on all of this. Just because it's academic doesn't mean it's all professional and legit, eggheads can be kinky freaks just like anyone else

If it sounds sexy, go ahead and do it. If it sounds weird and awkward, don't. It's pretty much just fetish play at this point.
>>
>>16572898
I looked it up and there is nothing about it involving a sexual act at all. Just "being nude physically or emotionally".

I'm calling OP a troll.
>>
>>16572912
It's a sexuality class. It involves more than just being nude.
>>
No way. Sounds like an easy way to watch coeds get off. I'm calling troll.
>>
>>16572883
Why the fuck are you both in that class?
>>
>>16572926
We go to that same school and thought it would be fun to take the class not knowing what it was all about.
>>
>>16572921
Proof?
>>
>>16572883
Idk if OP is a troll or not, but in case it isn't, here's my view on it:

There's nothing wrong with disliking your partner being naked and masturbating in public. And there's nothing wrong with enjoying it. If you are not confortable doing it, you shouldn't do it. Sexuality is one of those things that should never be forced, I don't care what you teacher says.

On the other hand, if you think it might be a good thrill for yourself and your problem is just jealousy, and your partner is into doing it, then you should not let that put you off. Let her do it, and do it yourself. Being seen naked and mastuarbating doesnt diminish anyone's value or make them a different person than they are and sure it's tough to deal with, but if you manage that you'll open yourself to being a better person.

So the only question that matters is if you are both confortable with it. If not, don't do it. If yes, do it.
>>
>>16572945
My wife is all for trying it. For me it's just more about my performance or size. I think it's easier on her part since she can just fake it.
>>
>>16572912
>I'm calling OP a troll.

You'd be correct.
>>
>>16572883
I could see the nudity as being part of some hippy sexuality class but the jerking off in front of the class part doesn't seem right...
>>
>>16573002
Of course it doesn't. What the fuck is this nonsense? Are you actually paying for this fucking class? Does the administration know about everyone getting naked and jerking off in this class?
>>
>>16573018

I don't think you understand how wacko the academic world has become in the last few years. None of this is shocking anymore.
>>
>>16573040
What about the people in the class? I wouldn't want to watch some dudes yank it for an hour. That'd suck.
>>
>>16573056

They're probably a bunch of dummies like OP, who thinks that if it's a paid college course, it must be legitimate and educational. And/or exhibitionists like OP's wife, who just want to get naked and show off for a room full of people.

Meanwhile the professor is at home masturbating furiously to "essays" about the sex lives of random tuition-paying students
>>
>>16573040
I'm not asking for memes guy. I understand academia is fucked but I wanted some legit answers about this class. Are you paying to take this OP? And does the administration at your college know of this test? Because it honestly sounds like your teacher is just a voyeur using this "class" as an excuse to fulfill some fetishist desires.
>>
>>16573068
It isn't real. You can look up various news articles on the class (which is probably how OP found out about it), and they only say that the final has nudity. They would absolutely report on if it included sexual acts too.
>>
>>16573063
With my luck all the girls would be middle aged soccer moms, fat chicks, or old ladies. I'd definitely go if I could watch some banging hot college girls get off in front of the whole class. It'd give me something to think about while I'm up there. I'd be busting a nut for them!
>>
>>16573080
Not really. The teacher could have just covered his shit up once he found out people were going to investigate. This really sounds to extreme to be real, even if it is just nudity. People actually pay for classes like this? And someone gets paid to teach it? Ridiculous.
>>
Sounds like the perfect class to audit, not take.

10/10 would audit the course and destroy everyone's self-confidence but never actually take the final myself.
>>
OP confirmed for troll
>>
This isn't real, but for fun, I'll treat it like it is. If I signed up for such a class and the teacher told me at any point that I'd be expected to get naked in class, perform any kind of sex act, or watch others do the same, and that if I didn't it might affect my grade, I would head straight to the department and threaten litigation. They would almost certainly close the class and investigate, and the professor would likely be fired; possibly worse, if his or her words or actions could reasonably be considered harassment.

If I was married and my wife for whatever reason was into it and actually wanted to masturbate in front of a full class, I'd first tell her I wasn't remotely comfortable with that and that if she insisted I'd be talking to a divorce lawyer. Then I'd march down to the department and do the above.

So ... that's what you should do, OP. Or what the correct thing to do would be if this wasn't fictional.
>>
>>16573213
http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/angry-college-mom-daughter-perform-naked-pass-article-1.2217602

2 seconds in google son.
>>
>>16573286
Can you really not see how nude modeling differs from this?
>>
>>16573307
You didn't read the article did you? It explains exactly what the OP says minus the masturbation. And even then it's ridiculous. I'm just astounded that people will pay for this bullshit and people get paid to teach it.
>>
>>16573316
Of course I read the article. It's not "exactly what the OP says." It bears no resemblance except that it involves nudity. It's a visual art course, not a "sex class." Nude modeling is well accepted in art classes & schools everywhere, and frankly, it's necessary to learn to draw the human form. Undressing to "give a lecture and masturbate" is not.
>>
>>16573316
Did YOU read the article? It's an art class.
>>
>>16572883
Weird shit goes on at some of the UC campuses. I am a UC Davis alumni, but I think Davis is the more normal campus. Then again I probably wouldn't have fit in with that kind of crowd so maybe I just didn't know it was going on.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.