[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ex bothering me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: Jellyfish.jpg (758 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Jellyfish.jpg
758 KB, 1024x768
So this is stupid but, after being with this girl for 2 years we broke up a few months ago. I was heartbroken, but recently we were able to reconnect as friends; I know it is dumb, but I really wanted that kind of...closure. It made me feel much better talking to her a little and knowing she doesn't hate me and such...

However now it's getting bothersome. I still have feelings for her so I know I put myself in this position, but I still wanted to. But now she is sending me snapchats every few days and its usually of like some guy at her school or whatever... lately it's all been of the same guy, although that can be a coincidence but who knows?

Basically she is sending me this shit, I don't know why, probably to fuck with me though. Like she'll not talk to me for 3 days and then just send some vids of a guy in her class making funny faces. Fuck off with that shit.

Anyways she just sent some - I looked at it with a Snapchat spy app so she doesn't know I looked - should I open them so she sees I looked? Should I respond to her at all? Should I ignore her? Should I delete/block her?

I'm thinking I'll just ignore her, but wondering if I should just tell her not to message me... I would miss her a ton but if this is her idea of being 'friends' then I think I'll pass. Thoughts? Thank you!
>>
File: 500_days_of_summer_.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
500_days_of_summer_.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>16572566
break it off completely

Watch this movie (500 Days of Summer)
>>
>>16572566
>Should I delete/block her?
this
>>
>>16572572
Yeah, true... Yeah that is an amazing movie, watched it after both my break ups. Ill have to take the lesson more seriously, maybe im due for a rewatch.

I guess its a matter of preferece if i wanna sit her down and say goodbye? I think i will... I dont want to just block her and walk. I want to say bye.
>>
>>16572580
Dude, just leave. The less you see her the better. Make her disappear.
>>
>>16572572
Wasn't it 50 days of summer? Boring actors, bad acting performance, shitty movie overall
>>
>>16572600
No, it wasn't. Funny how it's critically acclaimed then. You're apparently the expert though, I'm only in film school.
>>
>It made me feel much better talking to her a little and knowing she doesn't hate me and such...
You were too much of a pussy.

You already fucked up. Closure = your respect. Never give women closure, stupid.

Try to fuck her and make it clear it's a FWB situation, or if that doesn't work cut all contact forever.
>>
>>16572612
Meh i dont care. I needed the closure for myself, not for her. Even if it messed up any chances of one day getting back together. Those chances would be likely as slim and id be sitting here wondering about all this shit that i am satisfied with now that i spoke to her. So, whatever.
>>
>>16572597
Bah true.
Ok... Fair enough.

Thanks.
>>
>>16572618
Dude, she is shitting on your face and stimging you along, you pussy. Grow some balls for fucks sake you cuck.
>>
>>16572623
Wtf are you getting that from? Besides these recent pics of the guy she was sending me a bunch of cute pics of her face.. It was nice seeing her again even if we arent together. I feel youre projecting maybe.
>>
>>16572623
And she isnt really stringing me along. She told me she felt she cant be togrther right now. Shes been completely honest
Currently long distance if that makes a differrnce
>>
>>16572623
>>16572612
these desu

https://theprivateman.wordpress.com/2015/09/03/datingrelationship-closure-and-the-vanishing/
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3lgvtx/datingrelationship_closure_and_the_vanishing_the/

men don't need closure, you pussy. WOMEN do.

For the purposes of
1) [in case you both broke up] seeing how better off she is without you, and how miserable you are compared to her (and if she's telling you about her new crushes, she's not even hiding it)
2) [in case you both broke up] seeing how she was justified in breaking up with you
3) [in case you broke up with her] trying to find out what's the real reason she got pumped and dumped

Careful: you said in your OP post
>we broke up
But that may not be true in her mind.

tldr: stop being a blue-pilled beta cuck, you pussy. or your next gf will do the same.
>>
>>16572627
>Sends a face pic to you
Translation: Please reaffirm my looks for me, look what you can't kiss anymore haha
>Sends a pic of a guy she's interested in
Translation: He's going to get what you want and can't have haha

You're so infatuated that you've lost your self respect.
>>
>>16572632
>long distance

Go get a real girlfriend you dumbass. You completely missed the point of the movie. Take off your rose colored glasses.
>>
>>16572636
Lol
Meh true i guess
>>16572634
Yep read that a while ago
I still didnt care
I feel better than i did a few weeks ago

I can say id feel much better walking away now then i did before i spoke to her. Call me a pussy i guess, i feel more like i can take it or leave it now and less heartbroken
>>
>>16572642
So what you're saying is that months later, you still have oneitis?

haha you're a lost cause, /adv/ can't help you
>>
>>16572643
Fuck off, can i get some normal people in this thread?

I see people here talking about an ex theyre pining for years after the fact. Its been weeks for me and i never said i have oneitis for her, im clearly trying to move on
>>
>>16572650
>im clearly trying to move on

>>16572566
>but I really wanted that kind of...closure. It made me feel much better talking to her
Pick one and only one.

The truth is that you deserve your predicament, because you created it.
>>
File: 1450133348491.jpg (548 KB, 1470x2138) Image search: [Google]
1450133348491.jpg
548 KB, 1470x2138
>>16572650
Then move on, you pussy. Remove her from your life. Grow some self respect. It's just a chick, go to the gym, go hike, play your guitar, play dota 2, go dancing.

Ask your bros to hang out. Ask out a new chick and don't loom for her to be your oneitis, just let her be her and go with it.
>>
>>16572657
Ok why are some of you such assholes? Yes i said this word for word in the OP. You arent cool now for rubbing it in.

>>16572659
Gotcha. I am already doing all of that and doing much better as ive been saying. I just wanted advice on how to proceed to say goodbye or whatever. Didnt ask for all this other shit. But i get it, its connected, but really, being total douches doesnt help when giving advice...
>>
>>16572657
>created your predicament

>i said over and over i generally feel much better

Is there an issue with feeling better?
Lol wtf am i missing?

I swear this is the B team on /adv/ rght now. Usually you guys are much more level headed
>>
>>16572663
This is not a hugbox, you pussy.

You've been given sound advice, as well as several pointers as to what a pussy you've been and how your behavior is the cause of your predicament.

Yet you chose to ignore it, not only weeks ago, but once again, now.

Want a hugbox? go to tumblr.
>>
>>16572663
Don't say goodbye. Just stop talking to her completely on all of social media and ignore her if she tries.

Why do you need to say goodbye? Fuck her. She doesn't need a goodbye. You need to move on.
>>
>>16572669
>Is there an issue with feeling better?

The world does not revolve about your feelings.

Only women and weak, beta men believe so. Apparently, this is your case.

And that's exactly why she's walking all over you and what's left of your self-respect.
>>
>>16572673
>>16572676
Holy shit i dont even know what you two are talkig about, you truly must be projecting. I dont feel a lack of self respect, i do respect myself, and ill talk to her when i want. How do you know im not some new age feminist and i dont give a fuck about your EXTREMELY SIMPLE gender stereotypes? Like really i dont care about your "muh honor". I feel fine about myself.

>>16572674
Thank you. Finally someone without an attitude. I must have hit a nerve
>>
>>16572696
If you respected yourself you wouldn't do this >>16572636
>>
>>16572698
I didnt do any of that, she did. Lol, cant even read?
>>
>>16572704
You let her do it to you, can you even think? Grow some balls.
>>
>>16572704
To elaborate i explained how the face pics made me glad sure but i still explained in OP how im bothered and simply asked how to/ if i should say bye. I am willing to believe any theories about why she sent the pics can be true. But i INDEED decided to stop "being friends" with her.

Read the OP again, asshole...
>>
>>16572713
You're a lost cause. Clearly you were raised wrong. Single mother most likely.
>>
>>16572708
Dude, wtf are you talking about dude... She sent the pics. I cant control her actions. Thas why im reacting by finishing my "relationship/friendship" with her. Isnt that the proper reaction? Youll prob say "you shoulda done that before..." Well shoulda coulda woulda, the past is the past, havent you heard? like you seriously sound jumpy and accusational, im calling projection.
>>
>>16572719
You could have blocked her when she's stringing you along.
>>
>>16572717
Sure, you really are makig your point. Im somehow a lost cause...

Lets summarize

Me and girl break up
My mind races wondering if she hates me, if i fucked up this girl
I talk to her learning she truly did love me and our relationship made her happy
This in turn makes me glad
I agree to continue talking to her
Realize i dont enjoy it
Want to stop

Sounds fine to me dude holy shit. Some people talk to their exes and dont just shut them out on day 1, thats not like a fucking law lol
>>
>>16572726
She literally just started sending these pics of diff guys and thats why im asking on here for. I guess i didnt need to ask though but yeah. Its not as if this has been going on for weeks. Its been not even a day.
>>
>>16572728
When a girl breaks up with me I stop contacting her completely, lift weights, write a couple songs. I've never once cared to wonder "does she hate me???". I have too much pride to crawl back because "I enjoy talking to her". If the relationship made her happy she wouldn't have ended it, you wet noodle.
>>
>>16572735
Yep. I get that, for sure.

I actually read though that people are different.

Yep, new information. Not everyone is the same. I understand you dont know this. But maybe you will learn to understand.

Some people get over their exes right away. Some people it takes years. I think im doing just fine and im super happy with my progress over the weeks.

So yeah, glad to teach you something today anon. People are different, remember that.
>>
>>16572743
Beaides the smartass response though thanks, appreciate the perspective. I understand. I just gotta stop caring basically. Then it wont matter if she IMs
me. I can ignore or just not care. I get that. Thanks.
>>
>>16572745
The smartass response was more to the collective jerks in this thread btw, didnt mean to be rude to that one reply which was reasonable.
>>
>>16572748
I'm not going to jerk you off and pat your back.

This whole thread was mostly me and one other guy, just by the way. We told somebody else in another thread a minute ago to grow balls and break it off as well.
>>
>>16572763
Hahah, ok, gotcha...
As long as its said with some genuine caring!

Welp yeah.
Thanks guys.
I'm calmed down a bit now anyways. Just had a nice lunch. I find myself not caring so much right now. I'll just relax and stop responding and forget about it. No grand goodbye, no need to block just yet, just stop caring.

Thanks.
>>
>>16572806
>>16572763
>>16572748
>>16572745
>>16572743
Stop samefagging, faggot.
>>
>>16572806
Good on you
>>
>>16572817
Didn't post >>16572763 , that was someone else and I appreciate their post

>>16572821
Thank you. The support is really much appreciated. Definitely feeling good, just had a lapse of clarity for a moment. Thanks for the direction, guys.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.