[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I found nudes of my gf on a subreddit and contacted the guy posting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1380481748632186.jpg (33 KB, 491x349) Image search: [Google]
1380481748632186.jpg
33 KB, 491x349
I found nudes of my gf on a subreddit and contacted the guy posting them. Said it's from some girl he messages through Kik that he met on Omegle. I decided to go through my gf's Kik while she was asleep and she has been sexting/sending nudes to over 40 guys. None of them seem to be local. When I confronted her about it, she denied everything.

What do?
>>
first, post them here so we can judge whether she's too hot to break up with
>>
>>16571390

Somebody has already posted her on /s/. Will give you that much.

Looks like a train of feels has hit me tonight. I've never had this happen before. I've never felt distrust towards somebody.
>>
>>16571405
You've been dating a whore, bro.
Fuck her, get the nut out. Dump her. Get over it.
>>
in to the trash she goes. also make sure to let her father know what she's been doing so he can feel like a failure and disown her
>>
File: your_gf.jpg (109 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
your_gf.jpg
109 KB, 612x612
>>16571405
Is your gf named Remy L. ? If yes, I have bad news for you...
>>
>>16571431

No. She isn't white.
>>
>>16571439
>not white conservative christian gf
You were asking for it man.
>>
>>16571327

just wondering was the lad from reddit a lad about it or was he a cunt to you?
>>
>>16571453

>2015
>implying any attractive girl older than 16 is a virgin

Those "conservative" girls don't exist anymore, at least not in the Western world. Maybe you should convert to Islam and find you a hijabi wife.
>>
>>16571431

dang, this one looks like she has no soul
>>
>>16571327

>I've been Cucked all over the internet
>What do?

I don't know man, i think you should marry her, she seems like a 10/10 wife material, go for it!

Cucks these days -.-'
>>
>>16571466
>implying implications I never implied
I'm well aware of the world I'm living in, not being a virgin is okay, as long as her past relationship doesn't go over 3 different people.

But seriously OP, before being serious with a girl, do some background check next time.
>>
You know what to do. Drop her.
>>
>>16571498
Different anon, but clearly you're not 'well aware' of the world you're living in if you expect to find a girl who's had no more than 3 relationships.

Enjoy being alone.
>>
>>16571498

What do you mean by that? You wouldn't like a girl because she has slept with more than 3 guys? Are you Dante Hicks from Clerks?
>>
>>16571327

It'd be one thing if she owned up to it, and talked it out like an adult. I'd still probably leave her if I were in your shoes, but at least she'd have the respect to acknowledge what she did and the fact that she hurt you. But your girlfriend just lies to your face when you both know that you KNOW the truth. Fuck that shit. You shouldn't be dating a child. Consider yourself lucky you found out now, you might've had a lot of wasted time in your future if she managed to keep it all hidden for longer.
>>
>>16571327
>What do?
She can deny it all she wants, but you have proof. Did you at least show her the proof so that she can't go back and delete it?

It can't be unseen, but if she had at least made a confession, she could have been well on her way to making things better. But she wouldn't even put forth that much effort for you. It's a lost cause.
>>
>>16571585
>>16571576

I didn't mention going through her phone. I just showed her the pictures and conversation with the guy on Reddit. She said those pictures aren't her, even though it clearly is because it's the same wall color and blankets on our bed. I couldn't believe that she was lying to my face and stopped talking to her. She avoided me until she left for class. Didn't even look sorry or emotional about it. Was the first time I've ever confronted anybody about anything (beta aspie) and now I feel like I should apologize.
>>
>>16571596

No. She should apologize. But it's kind of too late for that.

Anyone in your shoes should've confronted her, and anyone in your shoes should've had the decency to at least admit the obvious truth. Lying to your face like that is just flat-out disrespectful, it might've been a panic response but I think it indicates she doesn't really care about the relationship, deep down.

You should leave her. Really no other option at this point
>>
>>16571596
Don't apologize. Point out the consistency, if she continues to deny, leave her. If the deed isn't enough, the fact that she is lying to your face about it means she doesn't respect you or take this seriously. Honesty is everything in my relationships, sparse as they have been. Once trust has been broken, it's pretty much impossible to get back and everything will fall apart anyway.
>>
>>16571606
If you really want to apologize, phrase it like this: Sorry love, I'm just a little crazy over you sometimes, could I see your phone just to lay my fears to rest. If she refuses that (as she no doubt will), you can feel you have been as nice about it as possible, and move on from her.
>>
>>16571606

Listen to this guy, OP. Trust is everything. My mom and dad have both cheated on each other a few times. Neither one of them trust each other and they have a terrible relationship. It's generic, but there are plenty of other fish in the sea. Better breakup with her and cast your bait for someone else.
>>
>>16571614

There's no reason for him to apologize. He wasn't even snooping on her, he was browsing Reddit and just happened to see his naked girlfriend. She went behind his back, disrespected the boundaries of the relationship, and disrespected his feelings. And then she lied to his face about it in spite of photographic proof. In what sane world should he apologize for confronting her about that? How do you think a relationship is supposed to work if you're not "allowed" to say what's on your mind?
>>
>>16571498
>as long as her past relationship doesn't go over 3 different people.

what a strange and arbitrary number
>>
sit alone in a room and cry like a btich
>>
>>16571327
>I confronted her
>she denied everything

See
>>16571422
>>16571424
>>16571545
>>
>>16571498
The 40 Year Old Virgin 2: This Post
>>
>>16571466
I'm 20 and a white, conservative, virgin girl from Los Angeles of all places. Please quit it with this meme.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.