[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do i feel so dead inside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: coconuts.jpg (369 KB, 1600x1280) Image search: [Google]
coconuts.jpg
369 KB, 1600x1280
>3.8 gpa in double major STEM programs
>read, watch documentaries, and read more in spare time.
>large network of friends
>cool job, already have a 15% share in the company.
>moderately attractive, get oogled and eyed in lectures and outside. (no bf tho cause i dont care about dating, never saw the appeal)

feel like im missing something
>>
Could be the missing feeling of "love" or a lack of a true emotional connection with anyone in your life. Do you feel a real connection with any one of your friends/family?

Speaking from personal experience myself.
>>
Those are lonesome spare time activities. Any friends?
>>
>>16570012
>>16570016
absolutely man i have a great relationship w my parents and i hang out with people often
>>
>>16570050
Try getting a pet. They're a good window to warmth of heart.
>>
>>16570121
oh man im getting a cat once i move into a new house!! maybe that might help
>>
>>16569997
>has every material benefit going for him
>doesn't mention anything spiritual, selfless, or generous that he does

Fortunately for the world, material fulfillment =/= happiness. Go think about someone other than yourself for once, and take some virtuous action to help humanity in ways that don't directly benefit you too. While you're at it start up a spiritual program and get on dat meditation game nigga

It's a great way to find that 'something' you're missing even though you seem to have everything.
>>
>>16570154
i work at a retirement home sometimes to spend time with older folk man idk ; ____ ;
>>
>>16569997
Humblebrag some more, faggot. Fucking hate chucklefucks like you
>>
>>16569997
Because you base you existence on what you are, not who you are. Try looking inward.
>>
>>16570209
grovel in my shit anon dont b so salty lmao
>>
>>16570205
That's good. Keep doing that.

This is life my friend, it ain't all sunshine and rainbows, and even if you're doing everything right, sometimes days will just suck for no reason and you just need to go through it.

Take solace in the good you do, and seek to do more of it, most especially when you feel life shit. I dont think you need any meds, you just need to press on and feel better later :)
>>
>>16570230
Stop making dumb threads, cunt :)
>>
>>16569997
>btw im a girl
lmao
>>
>>16569997

>feel like im missing something

yeah, you're bragging about it on fucking 4chan

no1 irl to appreeshate ur achievements and not ur looks, bbg?
>>
>>16570151
Get a ragdoll cat because others arent cuddly. I learned the hard way.
>>
I've been in the same position. Do you spend a lot of time on the internet and get annoying that it's mainly just crazies and losers? Yeah, strip that out of your life.
Also check your basic needs (food, exercise etc) and spend time outside if it's nice.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.